Fight Of Characters Forum International

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Unofficial Forum Of FOC International.

+6
Clement
teckyang97
komeiji
[S]cott123
Shana
Username
10 posters

Why do so many people complain about ks?

Username

Why do so many people complain about ks? Empty Why do so many people complain about ks?

Post  Username Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:33 pm

Why do so many people complain about ksing?!
    Whenever I join a game to play FOC, I always see people saying to me "dun ks" even though it's only a measly 500 gold! It's reasonable to say that if someone is ksing you purposely BUT only when it's early.
    During late game, I see people still complaining about ks even though it's only a tiny 500 gold; AND IT'S LATE GAME. Those people make no sense :affraid

Why?! Why must these people complain about 500 gold?! scratch

Edit: I am talking about ksing heroes on the enemy team, not creeps. And this is meant to be referring to allies on your team, not the opponents.

Last edited by Username_BA on Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Shana
    Shana

Why do so many people complain about ks? Empty Re: Why do so many people complain about ks?

Post  Shana Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:39 pm

today i play with 1 guy i kenpachi he neji, he go ulti i let him, after he ulti i try go while ulti and kill him, then he say me ks, wtf?i no even ks his single creep, he is such as tard.
    [S]cott123
    [S]cott123

Why do so many people complain about ks? Empty Re: Why do so many people complain about ks?

Post  [S]cott123 Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:40 pm

ya and 10k is also abit only still saying we noob kser wtf la

Edit : waloa a so sohai la let him farm say ppl ks 500 gold only la
    Username

Post  Username Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:42 pm

@Walao a
    NUUU! NUUU! Double Post! Double Post! Twisted Evil lol!
    [S]cott123
    [S]cott123

Post  [S]cott123 Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:44 pm

ok you won again i was wrong you was write i should get ban and you should become vip member i was wrong u was right
    komeiji
    komeiji
    Admin
    Admin

Post  komeiji Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:41 pm

@Walao A
    Stop being so emotional.

Early game 500 golds give them the money to buy EXP Books which help them easily level up their main skill and have a greater damaga. But late game... I NEVER seen players who are still complaining about KSing again. Do you play with Malaysians or?
    Username

Post  Username Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:49 pm

Yes, I play with Malaysians in Fufu United rooms. They sometimes even try to team kill me because I "Kill steal" my allies' heroes that are only worth 500 gold.

Last edited by Username_BA on Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    [S]cott123
    [S]cott123

Post  [S]cott123 Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:55 pm

i play with malaysians
    Username

Post  Username Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:37 pm

Walao a wrote:i play with malaysians
    That's because you are Malaysian geek
    [S]cott123
    [S]cott123

Post  [S]cott123 Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:49 pm

ya i am one
    teckyang97

Post  teckyang97 Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:10 pm

dun laugh cause i complain in late because i play aim for kills not buu
    Username

Post  Username Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:13 pm

teckyang97 wrote:dun laugh cause i complain in late because i play aim for kills not buu
    Even if you're aiming for kills, it's still a measly 500 gold. You'd need your team to support you too. I don't think it really matters who gets the most kills anyway. Just my opinion so dun flame me Neutral
    Clement
    Clement

Post  Clement Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:24 am

Edited

Last edited by Clement on Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    DEAncientNaga
    DEAncientNaga

Post  DEAncientNaga Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:52 am

It's Fight of characters, not Fight of kill stealth.

Characters should fight each other and I din't see and kill stealth yet in-game.

You should think a way to counter your problems,

Yes, no offence, it just a game. (You won't get jailed after ks right?)
    Arkane
    Arkane

Post  Arkane Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:50 am

Well, there are some exceptions. When your team have a Shiki, let him ks, so he won't need any bosses (because his passive skill).

Ichigo needs to ks at least 1 or 2 enemies to become strong faster.

Other heroes also needs ks in the beggining, Ichigo and Shiki are only 2 examples.
    Dominator
    Dominator

Post  Dominator Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:15 pm

then how about ks-ing creep?sometimes I really get annoyed by the opponent that ks the boss that I tried to kill,I'm so upset about this kind of opponent.

what do you guys think?Is ks-ing creep a normal thing to do?because i often quit the game when my opponent ks my creep.I did not quit the game simply because I "kiasu" but I just dislike people ks my creep!! Evil or Very Mad
    [S]cott123
    [S]cott123

Post  [S]cott123 Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:24 pm

now we are discussing about ks hero not creep
    Topped
    Topped

Post  Topped Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:28 pm

Dominator wrote:then how about ks-ing creep?sometimes I really get annoyed by the opponent that ks the boss that I tried to kill,I'm so upset about this kind of opponent.

what do you guys think?Is ks-ing creep a normal thing to do?because i often quit the game when my opponent ks my creep.I did not quit the game simply because I "kiasu" but I just dislike people ks my creep!! Evil or Very Mad

The point of ks-ing creeps is to not let you get fat so just bear with it .
    Arkane
    Arkane

Post  Arkane Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:17 pm

Only noobs cry ks...

You need a partner to protect you when you farm with Zaraki or Orochimaru. Also you need a partner to protect your bosses, and a partner to let you ks enemy characters (if you are Shiki, btw)

FOCS is a team game, not a single player game...
    Dominator
    Dominator

Post  Dominator Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:54 pm

Arkane wrote:Only noobs cry ks...

You need a partner to protect you when you farm with Zaraki or Orochimaru. Also you need a partner to protect your bosses, and a partner to let you ks enemy characters (if you are Shiki, btw)

FOCS is a team game, not a single player game...

Well in that case,its really hard for me to find a good team ><

because I often play with random people and it just so happened that my teammates did not work together.

So I guess i should start playing as a team with people over here =)
    DEAncientNaga
    DEAncientNaga

Post  DEAncientNaga Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:28 am

Bingo! You've came to the right place (same as me), I'm sure our members will team-working each other.
    Shana
    Shana

Post  Shana Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:17 am

I hate feeders in my team...usually Teckyang.
    teckyang97

Post  teckyang97 Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:21 pm

s0s0 dun lc lar yesterday match late game i almost win by ending boss because u leave and i lose
    Shana
    Shana

Post  Shana Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:12 pm

Dude why you always say like that? When I leave your game then you will say you are winning and fault on me? You also said you never serious because it was a game...remember it? I am confused.
    teckyang97

Post  teckyang97 Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:23 pm

haiz.....u say me always like that do you know this is the 1st time i say like that to u and i promise u no leave we will fat like hell and then u say team with me wont 100% win?only ¾% win or less?haiz....nothing is 100% and im noob at early game but late game is better

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:36 pm