Fight Of Characters Forum International

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Unofficial Forum Of FOC International.

+24
Chang
mysharon
2ohai99
jonyaprj90111
Foc102
Eddie
Shana
darkness1219
animingodgame
komeiji
pokemonhi5
F r e a k y
MrDreaman
Topped
[S]cott123
teckyang97
BeRuDe
Username
DC
Who know me?
DEAncientNaga
Clement
Nerd-Dad
Konan
28 posters

International Foc Top clan Members

Chang
    Chang

International Foc Top clan Members  - Page 8 Empty Re: International Foc Top clan Members

Post  Chang Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:02 pm

Well i wish to play with pro
    teckyang97

International Foc Top clan Members  - Page 8 Empty Re: International Foc Top clan Members

Post  teckyang97 Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:26 pm

naga,can test me?
    Who know me?
    Who know me?

Post  Who know me? Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:06 pm

.Go's changing name to Tenshi.Ace
    Konan
    Konan

Post  Konan Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:42 pm

UchihaSasuke wrote:.Go's changing name to Tenshi.Ace

Ok , u tell him when log in remember put some cap in some letter !!

TeNsHi.
    Konan
    Konan

Post  Konan Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:43 pm

Konan wrote:Forgive my self-willed , I should not have personal feelings , and the next time I publish the news or announcements , I will think twice . As the Admin of this forum , I will do my best to make our home(Forum) more perfect .

Now I would like to introduce our Top Clan members :

Assistant is available to each Top rank players , u can choose any fren of yours , but must be in Master Rank !! P.S : Master Rank is Beyond Senior Rank

No.1 - Tenshi.Konan
    Assistant - ??

No.2 - Tenshi.Mimi
    Assistant - ??

No.3 - Tenshi.Dluffy (UchihaAvenger) - Pre Top ( Unofficial Member )
    Assistant - Sleepy126

No.4 - Tenshi.Komeiji
    Assistant - ??

No.5 - Tenshi.Pain
    Assistant - RexTeoh

No.6 - Tenshi.Ace (.go) - Pre Top ( Unofficial member )
    Assistant - ??

No.7 - ??
    Assistant - ??

No.8 - ??
    Assistant - ??

No.9 - ??
    Assistant - ??

No.10 - ??
    Assistant - ??

Suitable Candidates - ???

If you have any suitable assistant , just post his name here , and i will update it !!

The Rank above , strongest to weakest ( No.1 to No.10 ) , is depend on hand speed , teamworks , brain and accuracy .

Room : Fufu united Ninja room 4/5

Competition Active, 13.4.2011 to -.
    Information is update per week . If Saturday did not update , that mean We didnt find the suitable candidates yet ! We wont stop the competition until we find the suitable candidates .

If you are interested , we're always waiting for you on Monday to Friday .
    [color=red]Games time will update daily .

Activity start on Wednesday !!
    Xburst
    Xburst

Post  Xburst Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:25 pm

What a Face seems like this clan is getting popular each day o.o.When is the next test? I saw Konan on fufu 2 like 1 hour ago O.o

EDIT : Why does the name DEAncientNaga seems so familiar hm....And if I may request,please dont post replays at hotfile due to the file limit
    Konan
    Konan

Post  Konan Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:58 pm

Xburst wrote:What a Face seems like this clan is getting popular each day o.o.When is the next test? I saw Konan on fufu 2 like 1 hour ago O.o

EDIT : Why does the name DEAncientNaga seems so familiar hm....And if I may request,please dont post replays at hotfile due to the file limit

Thx , and welcome to our forum !! im Admin of this forum and the leader of the clan . u can check the date and time from the 1st page , we will update daily .
    Konan
    Konan

Post  Konan Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:28 pm

Information update !!
    2ohai99
    2ohai99

Post  2ohai99 Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:23 pm

Is this the rank seq?
    junior > senior >master > top?
    i fail my junior test, so i wan do test agn, pls inform me a time, i am ready anytime lol!
    Konan
    Konan

Post  Konan Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:56 pm

Assistant added
    DEAncientNaga
    DEAncientNaga

Post  DEAncientNaga Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:21 pm

2ohai99 wrote:Is this the rank seq?
    junior > senior >master > top?
    i fail my junior test, so i wan do test agn, pls inform me a time, i am ready anytime lol!
    If you want Junior test, post a reply here: http://www.tenshination.net/t294-junior-test

You can also check who passed the test.
    Shana
    Shana

Post  Shana Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:59 pm

Then who will be the senior and top tester?
    UzuMakiSavi0r

Post  UzuMakiSavi0r Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:51 am

Konan wrote:Forgive my self-willed , I should not have personal feelings , and the next time I publish the news or announcements , I will think twice . As the Admin of this forum , I will do my best to make our home(Forum) more perfect .

Now I would like to introduce our Top Clan members :

Assistant is available to each Top rank players , u can choose any fren of yours , but must be in Master Rank !! P.S : Master Rank is Beyond Senior Rank

No.1 - Tenshi.Konan
    Assistant - Topped

No.2 - Tenshi.Mimi
    Assistant - ??

No.3 - ??
    Assistant - ??

No.4 - Tenshi.Komeiji
    Assistant - ??

No.5 - Tenshi.Pain
    Assistant - RexTeoh

No.6 - ??
    Assistant - ??

No.7 - ??
    Assistant - ??

No.8 - ??
    Assistant - ??

No.9 - ??
    Assistant - ??

No.10 - ??
    Assistant - ??

Suitable Candidates - ???

If you have any suitable assistant , just post his name here , and i will update it !!

The Rank above , strongest to weakest ( No.1 to No.10 ) , is depend on hand speed , teamworks , brain and accuracy .

Room : Fufu united Ninja room 4/5

Competition Active, 13.4.2011 to -.
    Information is update per week . If Saturday did not update , that mean We didnt find the suitable candidates yet ! We wont stop the competition until we find the suitable candidates .

If you are interested , we're always waiting for you on Monday to Friday .
    [color=red]Games time will update daily .

Activity start on Wednesday !!

Anyone that love to play mini games : Warlock , Werewolf , Troll And Elves , Hungry felhound , Farmer vs Hunter , Vamp speed ??
    U all can join me anytime , i always play mini games =)
    We can play together , a group , 5 or 6 ppl , that would be very Fun !!

I cannot believe Topped join you guys, LMFAO.
    UzuMakiSavi0r

Post  UzuMakiSavi0r Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:54 am

Konan wrote:
    Clement wrote:i wonder why UchihaAvenger and .go and etc Singaporean quarrel like hell with Alen or other tenshi clan member.. Now turning to become a Tenshi clan member.. This is a thing i never understand LoL NO offence..

They apologize to me , so i forgive them ! they r pro , so i let them be Pre-top , but they from singapore , they never become official member !

_|_ they apologize leh lmao
    DEAncientNaga
    DEAncientNaga

Post  DEAncientNaga Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:23 am

Topped (a girl?) joined us because Konan thinks he can be his assistant, sure Topped has some skills.

and erm...read the rules again, I hope no double post Smile
    [S]cott123
    [S]cott123

Post  [S]cott123 Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:19 am

and he triple post naga =.= and Topped has skills.If he/she is serious and use Byakuya, you are dead.If you still want show off go beat topped 1st
    komeiji
    komeiji
    Admin
    Admin

Post  komeiji Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:08 pm

I am now officialy no longer TeNsHi Clan Member , And I will change my Garena IGN soon. Just to remind this.

Thanks.
    Konan
    Konan

Post  Konan Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:31 am

Komeiji wrote:I am now officialy no longer TeNsHi Clan Member , And I will change my Garena IGN soon. Just to remind this.

Thanks.

Can u plz dun bring yr emotion to this forum and the games ??
    Now is u bestray me n hurt me ?
    At last u wan leave claN ? 你不要太过分咯 , 过河拆桥 .
    komeiji
    komeiji
    Admin
    Admin

Post  komeiji Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:34 am

Erm? I leave forum? Which sentence mentioned about I'm leaving the forum??? Please see my post CLEARLY before you post.

Thanks.
    Konan
    Konan

Post  Konan Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:36 pm

Komeiji wrote:Erm? I leave forum? Which sentence mentioned about I'm leaving the forum??? Please see my post CLEARLY before you post.

Thanks.

Please see my post CLEARLY , u not leaving yr clan ? thn why change yr ign ??
    UCAntPWNME

Post  UCAntPWNME Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:00 pm

LEave only..yawns
    teckyang97

Post  teckyang97 Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:13 pm

Konan wrote:
    Komeiji wrote:Erm? I leave forum? Which sentence mentioned about I'm leaving the forum??? Please see my post CLEARLY before you post.

Thanks.

Please see my post CLEARLY , u not leaving yr clan ? thn why change yr ign ??
    u mistake or he mistake?he just quit clan but he didnt quit forum anything wrong?lame la if u 2 really is real life fren why still wan scold each other?go ITP talk la dun talk at forum personal stuff
    [S]cott123
    [S]cott123

Post  [S]cott123 Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:47 pm

UCAntPWNME wrote:LEave only..yawns

lol????? and Konan no offence la to treat me like a traitor or something but last night, Komeiji said he doesn't have anything to do with the clan anymore and he said he will only online when he wants to play mini games of FOC.@UCAntPWNME, how 'bout you do your own freaking clan and someone leave your clan and someone said the same sentence that you said just now.DO you like that feeling huh??????
    UCAntPWNME

Post  UCAntPWNME Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:48 pm

Sorry -_-
    [S]cott123
    [S]cott123

Post  [S]cott123 Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:53 pm

Apology accepted Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:36 am