Fight Of Characters Forum International

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Unofficial Forum Of FOC International.

2 posters

Yo, mina. I'm from old b.net europe clan, cfoc

CFOC]Sasori

Yo, mina. I'm from old b.net europe clan, cfoc Empty Yo, mina. I'm from old b.net europe clan, cfoc

Post  CFOC]Sasori Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:51 am

Someone told me about this forum on my old clan forum what is kinda dead atm.

Looking forward to playing with you guys^^
    I never before used Garena so meh, hopefully I'll make it running to this morning, need finish some homework first tho.
    Something about me:
    I'm average feeder^^ (no sleeping = no big plays)
    Playing since 7.7
    Jinho > Ujidiasjing (imo)
    Ichigo main
    On b.net known for 'never give up' even 1v4 games and some crazy buu/aizen steals xD, almost always forget mode then I'm like 'wtf, if I knew it was X kills I wouldn't make this and this..', received title 'flamer' (guess it was true before I experienced league of trolls and become super calm person which accept stupidity of most people quietly)
    About ~1000 pub games (most of them was 8.1, I got that version mastered but I'm still lost in some changes in 8.8+)
    Only very few 1v1 (like 10 or so, didn't tryhard a single one of them tho, bec it was againts random ppl)

Cya in game^^

Username

Yo, mina. I'm from old b.net europe clan, cfoc Empty Re: Yo, mina. I'm from old b.net europe clan, cfoc

Post  Username Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:01 pm

Welcome to the dead forum!
    But I'm here now. SO ITS HALF DEAD
    WELCOME ABOARD

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:21 am