Fight Of Characters Forum International

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Unofficial Forum Of FOC International.

+2
Nitch
x86trueno
6 posters

Counter Skill

x86trueno

Counter Skill Empty Counter Skill

Post  x86trueno Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:00 am

HI... new to FOC... a few things i wanna ask (alr checked but couldnt find any info)

1) Sasuke cast his Mangekyo Sharingan [Tsukiyomi+Amatersu] on me, and i cant move for about 10 secs... Any way to counter this?

2) Same as above but for Gilgamesh. He cast Chains of Heavens (Ten no Kusari Yo) on me and i also cant move..zzz.. How to counter this?

3) What does Alchemist power does? (he cast a circle on the ground)

MAny thanks for pondering over my queries.. ^__^
    Nitch
    Nitch

Counter Skill Empty Re: Counter Skill

Post  Nitch Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:04 am

You can't avoid all skills man, but some you can, luckly the both you asked can be "avoided".

Sasuke's Amaterasu can be avoided with Neji W skill, you can't avoid the "stun", but if you keep on pressing W untill Amaterasu is released, you will not receive dmg from it... You can avoid the damage, but not the time you keep standing waiting for his skill to finish.

Gilgamesh chains can be avoided using a clone skill avaiable only on Sarutobi, Naruto and Kisame.

There must be more ways to avoid those, but these are the only I know for now ^^

You can buy the spell block item wich will block Some harmful skills and have a cooldown, I think it costs 8k

-------------

Edward Elric can use a second cannon or spines where you put that circle.

For example, you cast C on the ground, then use V+Q to cast a cannon from that circle, then you can use Q normal to cast another cannon from Edward hands.

Cya
    x86trueno

Post  x86trueno Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:57 pm

Nitch wrote:You can buy the spell block item wich will block Some harmful skills and have a cooldown, I think it costs 8k

what does it look like? sounds like linken sphere... Smile

thanks for the replies earlier... very informative..
    Shana
    Shana

Post  Shana Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:13 pm

Mine better. Its useful for any heroes.

1) To dodge sasuke's amaterasu, prepare a log scroll(500) and keep spam the hotkey of the log scroll until its released. No damage will received if u success.

2) To dodge Gligamash 2nd skill, buy a zombie charm(8500) to expell his skill. (It also works with gaara's sabaku kyu.)

3) After u cast the circle then click the Book(V) The skills are for the circle. He is a skill spammer hero, if you pro using it can kick lot of a**.
    DEAncientNaga
    DEAncientNaga

Post  DEAncientNaga Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:37 pm

You can click this link to see items in Black Dragon Shop:

http://www.tenshination.net/t222-shops-black-dragon
    teckyang97

Post  teckyang97 Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:33 pm

s0s0p0| wrote:Mine better. Its useful for any heroes.

1) To dodge sasuke's amaterasu, prepare a log scroll(500) and keep spam the hotkey of the log scroll until its released. No damage will received if u success.

2) To dodge Gligamash 2nd skill, buy a zombie charm(8500) to expell his skill. (It also works with gaara's sabaku kyu.)

3) After u cast the circle then click the Book(V) The skills are for the circle. He is a skill spammer hero, if you pro using it can kick lot of a**.
    wood no longer works on me,when he wood,you don require any stun or skill,just attack him,and the last minute you hit him when he wood and then amaterasu receive damage.....
    Gilga 2nd skill?you can buy illusion+invi and pretend to chase him or kill him(work for shiki too),then he will use the 2nd skill(same as shiki ulti too),then the one who has been damaged is illusion not u Very Happy
    x86trueno

Post  x86trueno Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:09 am

the log scroll [500] - > did you mean the Silence Runestone?
    Nitch
    Nitch

Post  Nitch Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:33 am

wow very nice, gonna try those anytime ;D
    DC
    DC

Post  DC Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:49 am

x86trueno wrote:

the log scroll [500] - > did you mean the Silence Runestone?

In the potion store, you can see a scroll which turn you into a wood/log that help you stun anyone that attack you... And btw.. It cost 500gold..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:14 am