An Unofficial Forum Of FOC International.


    Good job teammates..... opponent team got 1 leaver, but AWESOME!!!~~

    Share
    avatar
    sonicphoon

    Posts : 27
    Join date : 2011-07-06
    Age : 25

    Good job teammates..... opponent team got 1 leaver, but AWESOME!!!~~

    Post  sonicphoon on Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:27 pm

    MAP VERSION: 8.8K
    BAN RULES: EXTREME RULES (NO BAN)

    RED TEAM:


    Shiki Nanaya (Most Kills){ME}

    Hyuuga Neji (MVP Of the Game)

    Roronoa Zoro

    BLUE TEAM:


    Aoinagi

    Rock Lee

    Zaraki Kenpachi (Leaver)

    REPLAY:

    http://www.mediafire.com/?icnvirnzvezxqqv
    avatar
    jonyaprj90111

    Posts : 164
    Join date : 2011-03-18
    Age : 19
    Location : Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

    Re: Good job teammates..... opponent team got 1 leaver, but AWESOME!!!~~

    Post  jonyaprj90111 on Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:55 pm

    what is so extreme about that? == and also why is it that you are ALWAYS shiki?
    avatar
    [S]cott123

    Posts : 689
    Join date : 2011-03-05
    Age : 18
    Location : Penang,Malaysia

    Re: Good job teammates..... opponent team got 1 leaver, but AWESOME!!!~~

    Post  [S]cott123 on Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:38 pm

    jonyaprj90111 wrote:what is so extreme about that? == and also why is it that you are ALWAYS shiki?

    because he's gay Razz and the name is Aokiji
    avatar
    DC

    Posts : 423
    Join date : 2011-02-17
    Age : 24
    Location : KL

    Re: Good job teammates..... opponent team got 1 leaver, but AWESOME!!!~~

    Post  DC on Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:09 pm

    LOLOLOL!!! Aoinagi xD
    avatar
    Monozu(Deino~)

    Posts : 193
    Join date : 2011-05-15
    Age : 20
    Location : ermmm.......HEY why should i tell you?i don't even know u !

    Re: Good job teammates..... opponent team got 1 leaver, but AWESOME!!!~~

    Post  Monozu(Deino~) on Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:36 pm

    1st thing at all the NAME PISS ME OFF...BEST IN THE WORLD MEANWHILE THE GAME LIKE PIECE OF SHIT!

    Seriously iT IS A PIECE OF SHIT....

    Shiki letting lee farm boss?ulti at lee in duel?Lee no hp at all just Q and 1hit-Bye~
    Zoro TOP 1 Whiner?whine so much?KNOW WAT THE MEANING OF KS?
    Neji not too pro....DID HE KNOW WAT IS THE MEANING OF KS?
    DIDN'T BUY ANY EYE AT ALL.....

    Lee farm boss farm till so happy yet no people stop him?
    kuzan a good supporter
    kenpachi make me speechless


    [b]OVERALL THIS GAME IS A PIECE OF SHIT NO NEED COME AND SHOW OFF


    Last edited by Monozu(Deino~) on Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    .

    Posts : 101
    Join date : 2011-07-26

    Re: Good job teammates..... opponent team got 1 leaver, but AWESOME!!!~~

    Post  . on Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:46 pm

    Monozu(Deino~) wrote:1st thing at all the NAME PISS ME OFF...BEST IN THE WORLD MEANWHILE THE GAME LIKE PIECE OF SHIT!

    Seriously iT IS A PIECE OF SHIT....

    Shiki letting lee farm boss?ulti in duel?come on so many hp still scare dun use shiki la....
    Zoro TOP 1 Whiner?whine so much?KNOW WAT THE MEANING OF KS?
    Neji not too pro....DID HE KNOW WAT IS THE MEANING OF KS?
    DIDN'T BUY ANY EYE AT ALL.....

    Lee farm boss dun know use save scroll?dun know farm 3 boss using a save scroll?
    kuzan a good supporter
    kenpachi make me speechless


    [b]OVERALL THIS GAME IS A PIECE OF SHIT NO NEED COME AND SHOW OFF
    who says lee need save scroll for farming boss?@@
    avatar
    Monozu(Deino~)

    Posts : 193
    Join date : 2011-05-15
    Age : 20
    Location : ermmm.......HEY why should i tell you?i don't even know u !

    Re: Good job teammates..... opponent team got 1 leaver, but AWESOME!!!~~

    Post  Monozu(Deino~) on Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:53 pm

    teckyang97 wrote:
    Monozu(Deino~) wrote:1st thing at all the NAME PISS ME OFF...BEST IN THE WORLD MEANWHILE THE GAME LIKE PIECE OF SHIT!

    Seriously iT IS A PIECE OF SHIT....

    Shiki letting lee farm boss?ulti in duel?come on so many hp still scare dun use shiki la....
    Zoro TOP 1 Whiner?whine so much?KNOW WAT THE MEANING OF KS?
    Neji not too pro....DID HE KNOW WAT IS THE MEANING OF KS?
    DIDN'T BUY ANY EYE AT ALL.....

    Lee farm boss dun know use save scroll?dun know farm 3 boss using a save scroll?
    kuzan a good supporter
    kenpachi make me speechless


    [b]OVERALL THIS GAME IS A PIECE OF SHIT NO NEED COME AND SHOW OFF
    who says lee need save scroll for farming boss?@@

    for pro like u no need for noob like me need
    avatar
    .

    Posts : 101
    Join date : 2011-07-26

    Re: Good job teammates..... opponent team got 1 leaver, but AWESOME!!!~~

    Post  . on Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:58 am

    Monozu(Deino~) wrote:
    teckyang97 wrote:
    Monozu(Deino~) wrote:1st thing at all the NAME PISS ME OFF...BEST IN THE WORLD MEANWHILE THE GAME LIKE PIECE OF SHIT!

    Seriously iT IS A PIECE OF SHIT....

    Shiki letting lee farm boss?ulti in duel?come on so many hp still scare dun use shiki la....
    Zoro TOP 1 Whiner?whine so much?KNOW WAT THE MEANING OF KS?
    Neji not too pro....DID HE KNOW WAT IS THE MEANING OF KS?
    DIDN'T BUY ANY EYE AT ALL.....

    Lee farm boss dun know use save scroll?dun know farm 3 boss using a save scroll?
    kuzan a good supporter
    kenpachi make me speechless


    [b]OVERALL THIS GAME IS A PIECE OF SHIT NO NEED COME AND SHOW OFF
    who says lee need save scroll for farming boss?@@

    for pro like u no need for noob like me need
    oh,i forget to say buy save scroll become more geng

    Sponsored content

    Re: Good job teammates..... opponent team got 1 leaver, but AWESOME!!!~~

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:54 pm