Fight Of Characters Forum International

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Unofficial Forum Of FOC International.

+5
kodcyky
[S]cott123
DEAncientNaga
sonicphoon
9 posters

Good job teammates..... opponent team got 3 SuperNoob leaver~~

sonicphoon
    sonicphoon

Good job teammates..... opponent team got 3 SuperNoob leaver~~ Empty Good job teammates..... opponent team got 3 SuperNoob leaver~~

Post  sonicphoon Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:07 pm

Enjoy~~

RED TEAM:

Good job teammates..... opponent team got 3 SuperNoob leaver~~ Shiki-10
    Shiki Nanaya (MOST KILLS){ME}
    Good job teammates..... opponent team got 3 SuperNoob leaver~~ Zoro-p10
    Roronoa Zoro
    Good job teammates..... opponent team got 3 SuperNoob leaver~~ Ichigo10
    Kurosaki Ichigo (MVP of The Game)

BLUE TEAM:

Good job teammates..... opponent team got 3 SuperNoob leaver~~ Lee-po10
    Rock Lee (1st Leaver)
    Good job teammates..... opponent team got 3 SuperNoob leaver~~ Luffy-11
    Monkey D. Luffy(2nd Leaver)
    Good job teammates..... opponent team got 3 SuperNoob leaver~~ Ulquio10
    Ulquiorra Cifer(3rd Leaver)

REPLAY:

http://www.mediafire.com/?49osopqra7a66na

TAKE NOTE:
    1) Player Whom use Roronoa Zorro is a malay player
    2) History Remake!!! I Able 1v3
    3) All leaver is leaving the same reason.... Shiki.....

Last edited by sonicphoon on Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DEAncientNaga
    DEAncientNaga

Good job teammates..... opponent team got 3 SuperNoob leaver~~ Empty Re: Good job teammates..... opponent team got 3 SuperNoob leaver~~

Post  DEAncientNaga Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:47 pm

can't imagine lee is the first leaver o.O'
    [S]cott123
    [S]cott123

Good job teammates..... opponent team got 3 SuperNoob leaver~~ Empty Re: Good job teammates..... opponent team got 3 SuperNoob leaver~~

Post  [S]cott123 Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:33 pm

ok so zoro is good player or a noob. I'm lazy to watch. If you'r trying to say that malay's are noobs in FOC, do come 1v1 me again
    kodcyky

Post  kodcyky Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:05 pm

[S]cott123 wrote:ok so zoro is good player or a noob. I'm lazy to watch. If you'r trying to say that malay's are noobs in FOC, do come 1v1 me again

kay. lets 1v1 then Razz

Post  . Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:39 pm

kodcyky wrote:
    [S]cott123 wrote:ok so zoro is good player or a noob. I'm lazy to watch. If you'r trying to say that malay's are noobs in FOC, do come 1v1 me again

kay. lets 1v1 then Razz
    OMG god going 1v1
    Who know me?
    Who know me?

Post  Who know me? Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:57 pm

haha sonicphoon,i seen your playing 1st hand before.honestly,your foc skills SUCKS..no offence but its true,yr a noob shiki Smile (sorry but im stating facts so dun cry or anything o.o)
    [S]cott123
    [S]cott123

Post  [S]cott123 Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:59 pm

not talking to you la kod it's that sonic only~ he lucky ks-ed my aizen with shiki
    Monozu(Deino~)
    Monozu(Deino~)

Location : ermmm.......HEY why should i tell you?i don't even know u !

Post  Monozu(Deino~) Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:10 pm

why u are so lucky?

blue team:
    LEE:Ridiculously suck
    Ulq:WTF HE DOING?QUIT FOC PLS
    Luffy:.......i am spceehless with him

Red team:
    Shiki: lucky coz ichigo keep kill enemy at start game so that u gain exp and lv up
    and why u didn't farm boss early?and epic wastage for E in 1st duel....i mean,come on luffy lv6,lee lv9,ulq lv 10 wont deal big dmg when u have diamond in duel so just w8 cd for ur W and kill all of them and u should buy a blink boot... if there is naruto in enemy team u sure lost
    Zoro:.........spceehlesss.....
    Ichigo:Most pro in red team.. didn't waste bankai for duel like normal idiot does
    really a pro in red team but didn't know use mask of death...

END GAME DIDN'T USE SILENT KEEP LET AIZEN SKILL WHACK LOL
    sonicphoon
    sonicphoon

Post  sonicphoon Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:03 pm

i not mean to say that....

i suspect he is a newbies
    sonicphoon
    sonicphoon

Post  sonicphoon Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:06 pm

Who know me? wrote:haha sonicphoon,i seen your playing 1st hand before.honestly,your foc skills SUCKS..no offence but its true,yr a noob shiki Smile (sorry but im stating facts so dun cry or anything o.o)

I can say is i agree with you.

I'm extremely sucks when me first time play foc with my fren, AnoralGodLike

That time we play 7.7

I pick Ichigo and he pick Akiha

Finally i not even kill Akiha for once......

OMG
    sonicphoon
    sonicphoon

Post  sonicphoon Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:07 pm

Monozu(Deino~) wrote:why u are so lucky?

blue team:
    LEE:Ridiculously suck
    Ulq:WTF HE DOING?QUIT FOC PLS
    Luffy:.......i am spceehless with him

Red team:
    Shiki: lucky coz ichigo keep kill enemy at start game so that u gain exp and lv up
    and why u didn't farm boss early?and epic wastage for E in 1st duel....i mean,come on luffy lv6,lee lv9,ulq lv 10 wont deal big dmg when u have diamond in duel so just w8 cd for ur W and kill all of them and u should buy a blink boot... if there is naruto in enemy team u sure lost
    Zoro:.........spceehlesss.....
    Ichigo:Most pro in red team.. didn't waste bankai for duel like normal idiot does
    really a pro in red team but didn't know use mask of death...

END GAME DIDN'T USE SILENT KEEP LET AIZEN SKILL WHACK LOL

LOL!!! Nice Comment in the day!!!
    sonicphoon
    sonicphoon

Post  sonicphoon Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:10 pm

[S]cott123 wrote:not talking to you la kod it's that sonic only~ he lucky ks-ed my aizen with shiki

Well... I was shocked that I thought you kill Aizen.....

But I've KS you, sorry~
    komeiji
    komeiji
    Admin
    Admin

Post  komeiji Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:52 am

Do you ever read forum rules before posting? Don't multi-post , just edit your previous post and write all you want to write. Don't make me do something bad.

P.S Seriously , all of your video was boring , you only post the replay you won and everytime nanaya? what you expect us to watch this lame video? Sorry No offence but I'm just saying the thoughts of all the viewers. Thanks.

Edit :
    Take note?
    1) Player Whom use Roronoa Zorro is a malay player
    Eh? Anything to do with malay player or chinese player huh? o.O what's the note should we take eh?

2) History Remake!!! I Able 1v3
    1v3? then what do you mean history remake? do you know what it means? or you simply just google translate it?

3) All leaver is leaving the same reason.... Shiki.....
    I felt very speechless for this sentence.... No

Last edited by komeiji on Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Post  . Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:59 am

komeiji wrote:Do you ever read forum rules before posting? Don't multi-post , just edit your previous post and write all you want to write. Don't make me do something bad.

P.S Seriously , all of your video was boring , you only post the replay you won and everytime nanaya? what you expect us to watch this lame video? Sorry No offence but I'm just saying the thoughts of all the viewers. Thanks.
    god too godly alrdy ma,1 random video not pro enuff for god ^^
    komeiji
    komeiji
    Admin
    Admin

Post  komeiji Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:06 am

@teckyang

What are you trying to tell? I don't understand.
    Tachibana Kanade
    Tachibana Kanade

Post  Tachibana Kanade Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:04 am

komeiji wrote:@teckyang

he using alien language

Post  . Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:56 pm

i mean you too pro,this kind of replay for u like a piece of s**t and a little weak person Very Happy
    komeiji
    komeiji
    Admin
    Admin

Post  komeiji Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:01 pm

@teckyang

I never said I'm a pro , Just if you want us to watch a replay , please ! A replay that had something worth for us to watch , this is what I meant !
    Monozu(Deino~)
    Monozu(Deino~)

Location : ermmm.......HEY why should i tell you?i don't even know u !

Post  Monozu(Deino~) Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:04 pm

I never said I'm a pro , Just if you want us to watch a replay , please ! A replay that had something worth for us to watch , this is what I meant !

then may i ask wat in this replay make it don't make it worth for us to watch?

Post  . Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:38 pm

ya i know,in your hearts(this weak kid can't even beat me the godly komeiji)you said this ^^
    Tachibana Kanade
    Tachibana Kanade

Post  Tachibana Kanade Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:21 pm

u nt a pro u ar juz beyond godlike
    komeiji
    komeiji
    Admin
    Admin

Post  komeiji Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:13 am

@Monozu

It's because the replay was normal , nothing special. and by the way I doesn't meant his replay aren't that worth , I just explain to teckyang what I meant but he ain't understand me.

@teckyang

Watch your words. Don't anyhow said that okay?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:01 am