An Unofficial Forum Of FOC International.


    About Gaming

    Share
    avatar
    komeiji
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 126
    Join date : 2011-02-11
    Age : 24
    Location : Behind You :)

    About Gaming

    Post  komeiji on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:03 am

    Ok guys , all of you know that gaming should be joyful , relaxed , Having fun. But I had seen some retarded players taunt , insulting for no reason , ruining other player's mood of gaming , those players are kids and don't have a life. Laughing

    What am I trying to say?

    They , The Kids taunt you , so why are you taunting them back?

    Possible Answers :
    1)I must defend myself for being taunted.

    2)I "Pro" than them , they are noobs , so I must taunt them back.

    3)They insult my family and I can't stand their insane flaming.

    My Suggestions:
    1)Ok. Defend yourself , but do you think it works? at the end , those Kids will stop taunting? You made an enemy as well.

    2)If you are better than them , why do you still care what the Kids say? Just play the way you wish to.

    3)Although this is serious method , BUT thse words can be true? Your Mother die Your Father die? These is just strong words that makes no sense.

    What am I gonna do WHILE get taunted?

    1)Remain silence while playing with The Kids. The game NEVER force you to talk. They will never taunt you continously if you never talk out.

    2)If you think you are way better than The Kids , Invite them for a match. If they accepts , Here you go Very Happy But if they refuse , just think that they scared of losing you thats all silent

    3)This is the lastly and I found out the most useful way of preventing The Kids to taunt Cool Reply them :"You take a game so seriously"? You will see them silence then... Its a funniest trick ever . lol!

    Lastly , Hope that all members of TenshiNation have a pleasant and comfortable gaming experience.

    P.S Sorry if I made some english grammar Mistake >.<"


    Regards,

    Komeiji


    _________________


    avatar
    [S]cott123

    Posts : 689
    Join date : 2011-03-05
    Age : 18
    Location : Penang,Malaysia

    Re: About Gaming

    Post  [S]cott123 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:17 am

    komeiji wrote:Ok guys , all of you know that gaming should be joyful , relaxed , Having fun. But I had seen some retarded players taunt , insulting for no reason , ruining other player's mood of gaming , those players are kids and don't have a life. Laughing

    What am I trying to say?

    They , The Kids taunt you , so why are you taunting them back?

    Possible Answers :
    1)I must defend myself for being taunted.

    2)I "Pro" than them , they are noobs , so I must taunt them back.

    3)They insult my family and I can't stand their insane flaming.

    My Suggestions:
    1)Ok. Defend yourself , but do you think it works? at the end , those Kids will stop taunting? You made an enemy as well.

    2)If you are better than them , why do you still care what the Kids say? Just play the way you wish to.

    3)Although this is serious method , BUT thse words can be true? Your Mother die Your Father die? These is just strong words that makes no sense.

    What am I gonna do WHILE get taunted?

    1)Remain silence while playing with The Kids. The game NEVER force you to talk. They will never taunt you continously if you never talk out.

    2)If you think you are way better than The Kids , Invite them for a match. If they accepts , Here you go Very Happy But if they refuse , just think that they scared of losing you thats all silent

    3)This is the lastly and I found out the most useful way of preventing The Kids to taunt Cool Reply them :"You take a game so seriously"? You will see them silence then... Its a funniest trick ever . lol!

    Lastly , Hope that all members of TenshiNation have a pleasant and comfortable gaming experience.

    P.S Sorry if I made some english grammar Mistake >.<"


    Regards,

    Komeiji

    god of mercy..... thank you for your guidance it helps Very Happy
    avatar
    Who know me?

    Posts : 121
    Join date : 2011-03-14
    Location : Somewhere....

    Re: About Gaming

    Post  Who know me? on Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:12 pm

    as for number 2,a better suggestion would be mocking them back.Very Happy (EX.eh pro,i tot i very noob de..why u lose to noob sia walao?u fail la....etc)
    avatar
    Monozu(Deino~)

    Posts : 193
    Join date : 2011-05-15
    Age : 21
    Location : ermmm.......HEY why should i tell you?i don't even know u !

    Re: About Gaming

    Post  Monozu(Deino~) on Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:30 pm

    komeiji wrote:Ok guys , all of you know that gaming should be joyful , relaxed , Having fun. But I had seen some retarded players taunt , insulting for no reason , ruining other player's mood of gaming , those players are kids and don't have a life. Laughing

    What am I trying to say?

    They , The Kids taunt you , so why are you taunting them back?

    Possible Answers :
    1)I must defend myself for being taunted.

    2)I "Pro" than them , they are noobs , so I must taunt them back.

    3)They insult my family and I can't stand their insane flaming.

    My Suggestions:
    1)Ok. Defend yourself , but do you think it works? at the end , those Kids will stop taunting? You made an enemy as well.

    2)If you are better than them , why do you still care what the Kids say? Just play the way you wish to.

    3)Although this is serious method , BUT thse words can be true? Your Mother die Your Father die? These is just strong words that makes no sense.

    What am I gonna do WHILE get taunted?

    1)Remain silence while playing with The Kids. The game NEVER force you to talk. They will never taunt you continously if you never talk out.

    2)If you think you are way better than The Kids , Invite them for a match. If they accepts , Here you go Very Happy But if they refuse , just think that they scared of losing you thats all silent

    3)This is the lastly and I found out the most useful way of preventing The Kids to taunt Cool Reply them :"You take a game so seriously"? You will see them silence then... Its a funniest trick ever . lol!

    Lastly , Hope that all members of TenshiNation have a pleasant and comfortable gaming experience.

    P.S Sorry if I made some english grammar Mistake >.<"


    Regards,

    Komeiji

    good way to make some1 taunt u to remain silence =D +1 rep =】
    avatar
    DEAncientNaga
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 531
    Join date : 2011-02-13
    Age : 20
    Location : Heaven and Hell, both my home

    Re: About Gaming

    Post  DEAncientNaga on Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:16 pm

    [S]cott123 wrote:

    god of mercy..... thank you for your guidance it helps Very Happy
    Told ya that Very Happy

    Rep +1 for Komeiji


    _________________
    Please click and read content of the links below:

    FOC Heroes information that have done

    FOC speech and sound recorded from Anime series by myself

    All frequently asked questions in FOC

    FOCS3 full changelog translated by me (provide by Tulip)
    _________________

    Official Vampirism Speed Guide (by me)

    All of the links below may work:
    http://www.NagaWar.tk
    http://www.VampirismSpeed.tk
    http://vampirismspeed.forumms.net/
    avatar
    DC

    Posts : 423
    Join date : 2011-02-17
    Age : 24
    Location : KL

    Re: About Gaming

    Post  DC on Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:29 pm

    Haha.. I normally just type this ---> o.0 , -_- , =3 , Neutral , and "..." when ppl scold me for no reason Very Happy
    avatar
    komeiji
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 126
    Join date : 2011-02-11
    Age : 24
    Location : Behind You :)

    Re: About Gaming

    Post  komeiji on Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:43 pm

    C.C wrote:as for number 2,a better suggestion would be mocking them back.Very Happy (EX.eh pro,i tot i very noob de..why u lose to noob sia walao?u fail la....etc)

    For god , this word is useful ma ~ Since no one can beat god ^^ but not for noob like me leh ~ bo bian I too noob Mad


    _________________


    avatar
    Who know me?

    Posts : 121
    Join date : 2011-03-14
    Location : Somewhere....

    Re: About Gaming

    Post  Who know me? on Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:43 pm

    komeiji wrote:
    C.C wrote:as for number 2,a better suggestion would be mocking them back.Very Happy (EX.eh pro,i tot i very noob de..why u lose to noob sia walao?u fail la....etc)

    For god , this word is useful ma ~ Since no one can beat god ^^ but not for noob like me leh ~ bo bian I too noob Mad

    U this liar u won me 15 times ytd,i only won twice.

    Sponsored content

    Re: About Gaming

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:32 am