Fight Of Characters Forum International

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Unofficial Forum Of FOC International.

+7
Monozu(Deino~)
DC
komeiji
jonyaprj90111
Tachibana Kanade
Who know me?
EFOC_SIzuru1
11 posters

SoreLoser n Mh reply n Azusa Lucky win

EFOC_SIzuru1

SoreLoser n Mh reply n Azusa Lucky win Empty SoreLoser n Mh reply n Azusa Lucky win

Post  EFOC_SIzuru1 Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:11 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/?uh7kyj7y9ojcd1g
    azusa lucky win
    http://www.mediafire.com/?egu6c6b9stclozu
    gouenji mh
    http://www.mediafire.com/?m99e87a2x32hnrn

sore loser
    Who know me?
    Who know me?

SoreLoser n Mh reply n Azusa Lucky win Empty Re: SoreLoser n Mh reply n Azusa Lucky win

Post  Who know me? Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:15 pm

what i see in this video is how noob u are and how laughable that u accuse others on mh just because yr too weak to accept the fact that u lost,mongrel
    Tachibana Kanade
    Tachibana Kanade

SoreLoser n Mh reply n Azusa Lucky win Empty Re: SoreLoser n Mh reply n Azusa Lucky win

Post  Tachibana Kanade Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:36 pm

Sasuke Uchiha (Saber's) wrote:what i see in this video is how noob u are and how laughable that u accuse others on mh just because yr too weak to accept the fact that u lost,mongrel
    well nick everyone who pwn him he sure say maphack
    jonyaprj90111
    jonyaprj90111

Post  jonyaprj90111 Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:25 pm

look here dog, the only sore loser here is you. so just shut the hell up while you still have a few people as "friends". oh wait... you don't have any cos of your behavior =P
    komeiji
    komeiji
    Admin
    Admin

Post  komeiji Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:26 pm

I LOLed at this. He said me maphacker too while he is the one maphacking Mad

By the way , Grats on Sizuru and Rewrite to be so "Famous" in here Evil or Very Mad
    Tachibana Kanade
    Tachibana Kanade

Post  Tachibana Kanade Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:50 pm

komeiji wrote:I LOLed at this. He said me maphacker too while he is the one maphacking Mad

By the way , Grats on Sizuru and Rewrite to be so "Famous" in here Evil or Very Mad
    lolz komeiji he retarded ma we cannot blame him
    DC
    DC

Post  DC Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:02 am

1st VId... Lucky? It's your finger not fast enough to click on Aizen lol....
    Monozu(Deino~)
    Monozu(Deino~)

Location : ermmm.......HEY why should i tell you?i don't even know u !

Post  Monozu(Deino~) Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:23 pm

srs when did ichigo become start game hero?azusa lucky win?i think is u lucky farm~u cannot even touch aizen...and btw komeiji check thou new registered member ip address
    EFOC_SIzuru1

Post  EFOC_SIzuru1 Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:26 pm

haha?me n rewrite mher..nice :O what did u guy have?replay?ss?no?then shut the fuk Up XD i report gouenji n all say me mh nice lo LOL...i think..what i report u all also say is me mher lol...gouenji ichigo so obv him mh..say me?LOL i invi him getsuga me?i think..u all eye got prob @@ funny this clan XD n IP banned?Funny..banned Ip..Cool..why i still can at here chat?0.0
    Shana
    Shana

Post  Shana Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:30 pm

EFOC_SIzuru1 wrote:haha?me n rewrite mher..nice :O what did u guy have?replay?ss?no?then shut the fuk Up XD i report gouenji n all say me mh nice lo LOL...i think..what i report u all also say is me mher lol...gouenji ichigo so obv him mh..say me?LOL i invi him getsuga me?i think..u all eye got prob @@ funny this clan XD n IP banned?Funny..banned Ip..Cool..why i still can at here chat?0.0

Ban Ip for not letting a idiot to spam the down votes. Very Happy
    Monozu(Deino~)
    Monozu(Deino~)

Post  Monozu(Deino~) Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:37 pm

ok for the scott 1 i make 1 fair and square ok?at start game... i dun seem he using mh becoz he at top u and middle of the duel arena of coz i Q middle(if not i Q top?u at middle hello!) and then...at the late game..well..he seems using mh...so which means he didnt use it at start game,.. he use it at late game
    Tachibana Kanade
    Tachibana Kanade

Post  Tachibana Kanade Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:03 pm

don't you all think that he is funny?all people say him maphack?funny la.Please go check your eyes
    [S]cott123
    [S]cott123

Post  [S]cott123 Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:41 am

That is not me in the replay because:
    1)I never use ichigo unless i randomed
    2)I always save 2 slots for usable item like mask of death, cloak etc
    3)i always buy eye if my opponent keep invi
    4)I don't know what software to mh the map
    5)My bro played
    6)I already asked my bro and he said he didn't mh at all he said you'r a sore loser and he only use his instincts to play.
    7) My bro said that he's the youngest in my family and you lose to him btw he's still 8 years old Razz
    8.Cool He only lost during duel but look at the whole result la asshole
    9) He said he blink at the spot and then he felt something blocking him and that's why he knew you were there not he mh ==
    10) And ward??? please dont be noob
    11)When i wanna end boss, i would really prepare these 3 items: mask of death, silencer,-save scrool
    12)If i make a typo, I would already correct it.
    13)If someone ks my boss, dragon etc i would never say out loud this line: NOOB KS
    14)The whole result is : 16-11 and he killed Aizen and who is the noob??? You
    15)He knows which one is the real one because when you SANZEN SEKAI!!! at Aizen, The real aizen would already got stun and that's why he saw the "stun" icon at Aizen and killed Aizen simple as that
    16) And he told you to quit FOC Very Happy
    17) He need to sleep that time because he needs some rest and did you know that when you sleep , you are actually growing? I doubt you don't even know.

Last edited by [S]cott123 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DC
    DC

Post  DC Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:36 am

o.0 ... Ironic isn't it?
    DEAncientNaga
    DEAncientNaga

Post  DEAncientNaga Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:14 pm

EFOC_SIzuru1 wrote:haha?me n rewrite mher..nice :O what did u guy have?replay?ss?no?then shut the fuk Up XD i report gouenji n all say me mh nice lo LOL...i think..what i report u all also say is me mher lol...gouenji ichigo so obv him mh..say me?LOL i invi him getsuga me?i think..u all eye got prob @@ funny this clan XD n IP banned?Funny..banned Ip..Cool..why i still can at here chat?0.0
    Garena bot can detect map hackers, just download one:
    garena bot (click here):
    [S]cott123
    [S]cott123

Post  [S]cott123 Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:23 pm

and one more thing can i ask? Slzrur why's your map's name is like this?Maybe you'r the one who hacked?

Your foc map name:FOCS3 Another 8.8n(Asia)~1.w3x
    Mine:FOCS3 Another 8.8n(Asia).w3x

scratch scratch
    Monozu(Deino~)
    Monozu(Deino~)

Post  Monozu(Deino~) Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:34 pm

[S]cott123 wrote:and one more thing can i ask? Slzrur why's your map's name is like this?Maybe you'r the one who hacked?

Your foc map name:FOCS3 Another 8.8n(Asia)~1.w3x

scratch scratch

juz change the map name...(his name his map as ~1...wat can we do?)
    Username

Post  Username Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:28 pm

[S]cott123 wrote:Your foc map name:FOCS3 Another 8.8n(Asia)~1.w3x
    This is a known wc3 bug, happens with some people. Disregard the ~1. As long as you don't have to re-download the map off him when you join the game, or vice versa, then there's nothing wrong.
    [S]cott123
    [S]cott123

Post  [S]cott123 Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:06 pm

oo thank you username Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:51 pm