Fight Of Characters Forum International

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Unofficial Forum Of FOC International.

+5
DC
DEAncientNaga
Clement
komeiji
honey93
9 posters

Introducing you awesome mangas :)

honey93
    honey93

Introducing you awesome mangas :) Empty Introducing you awesome mangas :)

Post  honey93 Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:49 am

Katekyo Hitman Reborn

One of the manga I must introduce!

Alternative Name:家庭教師ヒットマンREBORN!; Mon Prof le tueur Reborn !; Reborn!; 가정교사 히트맨 REBORN!; 家庭教师HITMAN REBORN!

Years of Released:2004

Author(s):Amano Akira

Artist(s):Amano Akira

Genre(s):Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Martial Arts, School Life, Shounen, Slice Of Life, Supernatural

Plot: Tsunayoshi Sawada, or No-Good Tsuna, fails at almost everything- ball sports, tests, quizzes, even crushes. But when he gets a home tutor, this is where Tsuna's life begins to take a different course. His home tutor is Reborn, an infant hitman from the Mafia from Italy who uses spartan ways of teaching Tsuna various things.

Later told by Reborn that Tsuna is the 10th Generation heir of the strongest Mafia family in Italy, the Vongola Family, he must now find the rightful Guardians, defeat the enemies while coping up with school, seeing his crush and surviving Reborn's deadly teaching methods and bullets.

Enjoy~! Cool

Last edited by honey93 on Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    komeiji
    komeiji
    Admin
    Admin

Introducing you awesome mangas :) Empty Re: Introducing you awesome mangas :)

Post  komeiji Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:04 am

I feel headache when i know that this movie has like 200 episodes Sad
    honey93
    honey93

Post  honey93 Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:06 pm

Komeiji wrote:I feel headache when i know that this movie has like 200 episodes Sad

But it's a nice anime! Sad
    Clement
    Clement

Post  Clement Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:30 pm

I don't really like this manga...kinda boring..

I rather choose Fairy Tail..
    honey93
    honey93

Post  honey93 Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:49 pm

Well, today I'm introducing this~! Razz Found it like year ago, it's an awesome manga

Cage Of Eden

Alternative Name:エデンの檻, 伊甸之栏 ,逃离伊甸园; Eden no Ori; 에덴의 우리

Years of Released:2008

Author(s):Yamada Keiyou

Artist(s):Yamada Keiyou

Genre(s):Action, Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Mystery, Psychological, Romance, Shounen, Tragedy

Summary

Akira and his classmates are travelling on a plane when it crashes onto an island inhabited by species thought to have been extinct. The situation becomes increasingly desperate as some of Akira's classmates are eaten alive, while some kill others in desperation. Now Akira and a few other survivors are trying to survive what seems to be a horrible nightmare.

Enjoy mates~! Cool

Last edited by honey93 on Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    komeiji
    komeiji
    Admin
    Admin

Post  komeiji Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:52 pm

Thanks for the Anime Introducing , But please add Genre for all of the anime (Example : funny , horror etc)

Just a Suggestion that makes your introduction much better Very Happy
    honey93
    honey93

Post  honey93 Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:16 pm

Komeiji wrote:Thanks for the Anime Introducing , But please add Genre for all of the anime (Example : funny , horror etc)

Just a Suggestion that makes your introduction much better Very Happy

Thanks for thy=e suggestion Very Happy
    Clement
    Clement

Post  Clement Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:39 pm

Name :フェアリーテイル; 페어리 테일; 妖精的尾巴(魔道士); Fairytail; Fearī Teiru; FAIRY TAIL魔導少

Years of Released :2006
    Status :Ongoing,Fairy Tail 222 This Series Is Released Weekly

Author :Mashima Hiro
    Artist :Mashima Hiro

Genre :Action, Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Shounen, Supernatural
    Type :Japanese Manga (Read from right to left.)

Summary

Welcome to a world filled with magic spells, flying cats, and exhibitionist ice mages! We travel to the land of Fiore, where we stumble upon Fairy Tail; a mage guild with the most outrageous and interesting people you can find. This particular tale begins with a very atypical "boy meets girl". A young lass named Lucy -aspiring to be a member of said guild- and Natsu -a flame mage looking for his foster parent Igneel (who turns out to be a Dragon!)- bump heads in the port town of Hargeon...and the adventure begins!

Fairy Tail..nice manga
    DEAncientNaga
    DEAncientNaga

Post  DEAncientNaga Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:27 pm

@Clement Watch Fairy Tail TV episodes, stimulation and irritate fighting scenes.

But the anime is slower a part than the manga but don't worry, the drawers (not drawer) won't quit drawing FT.
    honey93
    honey93

Post  honey93 Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:41 pm

Introducing one awesome manga i've just finish Very Happy

The Breaker

Alternative Name:브레이커; Крушитель; Разрушителят (Bulgarian); Ang Tagawasak (Filipino)

Author(s):Jeon Keuk-jin

Artist(s):Park Jin-hwan

Genre(s):Action, Comedy, Drama, Martial Arts, Romance, School Life, Seinen, Supernatural

Summary

STYLISH ACTION FROM THE AUTHOR OF ARCHLORD!

The new English teacher, Chun-Woo, is not your ordinary teacher. Shioon, a victim of constant bullying, unexpectedly witnesses Chun-Woo's fighting power, and begs him to make him his disciple. Chun-Woo claims he can teach Shioon only if he is truly determined, and Shioon must jump off a bridge into a deep river in order to prove it!

It turns out, however, that Chun-Woo and his powers are more than meets the eye. Shioon makes a grand entrance into the hidden world of martial arts, and he is about to be taught by the best there is!
    DC
    DC

Post  DC Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:02 pm

what about Shingetsu Tsukihime? Not bad at all and it's about Shiki too Laughing
    honey93
    honey93

Post  honey93 Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:08 pm

Today I'm introducing this :

THE BREAKER: NEW WAVES

Alternative Name:The Breaker: Part 2

Author(s):Jeon Geuk-jin

Artist(s):Park Jin-hwan

Genre(s):Action, Comedy, Drama, Martial Arts, Romance, School Life, Shounen

Summary

After his master destroys his ki center, Shioon leaves the world of the Murim for the normal wold to which he believes his master was trying to return him. But for a boy who holds the Phoenix medallion of the Sunwoo clan and the knowledge of secret techniques, the world of the Murim will come to him...
    komeiji
    komeiji
    Admin
    Admin

Post  komeiji Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:30 pm

DC wrote:what about Shingetsu Tsukihime? Not bad at all and it's about Shiki too Laughing

The Shiki in "Shingetsu Tsukihime" is Tohno Shiki. The Shiki we played on the game is Nanaya Shiki , who doesn't appears in that anime. But he does appears in a Manga named "Melty Blood"(Of course Tohno Shiki is still the Main Character and added a new Female Main Character named Sion Instead of Arcueid Brunestud).
    honey93
    honey93

Post  honey93 Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:31 pm

Komeiji wrote:
    DC wrote:what about Shingetsu Tsukihime? Not bad at all and it's about Shiki too Laughing

The Shiki in "Shingetsu Tsukihime" is Tohno Shiki. The Shiki we played on the game is Nanaya Shiki , who doesn't appears in that anime. But he does appears in a Manga named "Melty Blood"(Of course Tohno Shiki is still the Main Character and added a new Female Main Character named Sion Instead of Arcueid Brunestud).

Well they all do look alike xD
    Username

Post  Username Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:18 pm

NO NO!! You people should be reading One Piece!!! The only shonen manga that never loses it's plot! It's very long which is also good about it. There's over 600 chapters to read.
    Nubzy2142
    Nubzy2142

Post  Nubzy2142 Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:14 am

and i now know the name i been looking for thanx XD
    komeiji
    komeiji
    Admin
    Admin

Post  komeiji Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:45 am

Username_BA wrote:NO NO!! You people should be reading One Piece!!! The only shonen manga that never loses it's plot! It's very long which is also good about it. There's over 600 chapters to read.

I Fainted when you mentioned about 600+ Chapters Shocked
    Konan
    Konan

Post  Konan Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:44 pm

I suggest Mai-Hime ( 舞-hime ) !! very nice anime = )

For those who like to watch girl fighting !! this is the one = )
    honey93
    honey93

Post  honey93 Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:16 pm

Konan wrote:I suggest Mai-Hime ( 舞-hime ) !! very nice anime = )

For those who like to watch girl fighting !! this is the one = )

Not bad! Very Happy I remember watch that many years ago. Aslo Mai-Otome
    ~XNightWingX~
    ~XNightWingX~

Introducing you awesome mangas :) Empty anime~.~

Post  ~XNightWingX~ Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:31 pm

i like code geass r2 nicer den anything coz the main hero is like itachi ~.~

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:34 am