An Unofficial Forum Of FOC International.


    Finding a Strong Opponent.

    Share
    avatar
    Who know me?

    Posts : 121
    Join date : 2011-03-14
    Location : Somewhere....

    Finding a Strong Opponent.

    Post  Who know me? on Sun May 15, 2011 3:53 pm

    U all know i very noob hor!!Any1 wants a 1v1?im bored Sad
    avatar
    Tachibana Kanade

    Posts : 66
    Join date : 2011-04-03
    Location : with kanade forever ^ ^

    Re: Finding a Strong Opponent.

    Post  Tachibana Kanade on Sun May 15, 2011 3:58 pm

    Sasuke Uchiha wrote:U all know i very noob hor!!Any1 wants a 1v1?im bored Sad
    find kod lo
    avatar
    HATORI

    Posts : 294
    Join date : 2011-03-14
    Age : 22
    Location : AT YOUR BACK

    Re: Finding a Strong Opponent.

    Post  HATORI on Sun May 15, 2011 6:30 pm

    or BA
    avatar
    Who know me?

    Posts : 121
    Join date : 2011-03-14
    Location : Somewhere....

    Re: Finding a Strong Opponent.

    Post  Who know me? on Sun May 15, 2011 7:55 pm

    I played with username and kod alr.Finding players i havent vs with ~~
    avatar
    Tachibana Kanade

    Posts : 66
    Join date : 2011-04-03
    Location : with kanade forever ^ ^

    Re: Finding a Strong Opponent.

    Post  Tachibana Kanade on Sun May 15, 2011 8:20 pm

    Sasuke Uchiha wrote:I played with username and kod alr.Finding players i havent vs with ~~
    go room 2 find ppl vs u lo
    avatar
    Who know me?

    Posts : 121
    Join date : 2011-03-14
    Location : Somewhere....

    Re: Finding a Strong Opponent.

    Post  Who know me? on Sun May 15, 2011 8:28 pm

    I do go there and play a 1v4(im the "1" person they got 4),but they always end up leaving =,=
    avatar
    Tachibana Kanade

    Posts : 66
    Join date : 2011-04-03
    Location : with kanade forever ^ ^

    Re: Finding a Strong Opponent.

    Post  Tachibana Kanade on Sun May 15, 2011 8:34 pm

    Sasuke Uchiha wrote:I do go there and play a 1v4(im the "1" person they got 4),but they always end up leaving =,=
    sg room leh
    avatar
    Who know me?

    Posts : 121
    Join date : 2011-03-14
    Location : Somewhere....

    Re: Finding a Strong Opponent.

    Post  Who know me? on Sun May 15, 2011 8:51 pm

    SG boring.I pwn them over and over agn lol (no offence ~.~)
    avatar
    jonyaprj90111

    Posts : 164
    Join date : 2011-03-18
    Age : 19
    Location : Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

    Re: Finding a Strong Opponent.

    Post  jonyaprj90111 on Sun May 15, 2011 9:59 pm

    wheee i wan try Very Happy
    avatar
    Tachibana Kanade

    Posts : 66
    Join date : 2011-04-03
    Location : with kanade forever ^ ^

    Re: Finding a Strong Opponent.

    Post  Tachibana Kanade on Sun May 15, 2011 9:59 pm

    Sasuke Uchiha wrote:SG boring.I pwn them over and over agn lol (no offence ~.~)
    who ask you so pro
    avatar
    Who know me?

    Posts : 121
    Join date : 2011-03-14
    Location : Somewhere....

    Re: Finding a Strong Opponent.

    Post  Who know me? on Sun May 15, 2011 10:31 pm

    jonyaprj90111 wrote:wheee i wan try Very Happy
    How about monday 1pm?
    avatar
    jonyaprj90111

    Posts : 164
    Join date : 2011-03-18
    Age : 19
    Location : Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

    Re: Finding a Strong Opponent.

    Post  jonyaprj90111 on Sun May 15, 2011 10:44 pm

    Sasuke Uchiha wrote:
    jonyaprj90111 wrote:wheee i wan try Very Happy
    How about monday 1pm?
    mmm im still at skool =/ hw about at 4?
    avatar
    Who know me?

    Posts : 121
    Join date : 2011-03-14
    Location : Somewhere....

    Re: Finding a Strong Opponent.

    Post  Who know me? on Sun May 15, 2011 10:55 pm

    jonyaprj90111 wrote:
    Sasuke Uchiha wrote:
    jonyaprj90111 wrote:wheee i wan try Very Happy
    How about monday 1pm?
    mmm im still at skool =/ hw about at 4?
    Ok i'll see if i can make it.if i can then i would probably be online in this forum's chat box.

    KingKong

    Posts : 428
    Join date : 2011-02-11
    Age : 30
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: Finding a Strong Opponent.

    Post  KingKong on Sun May 15, 2011 11:12 pm

    Sasuke Uchiha wrote:U all know i very noob hor!!Any1 wants a 1v1?im bored Sad
    pls read the rules what komeiji said...and i wanna say the reality im noob than u and thats true
    avatar
    Who know me?

    Posts : 121
    Join date : 2011-03-14
    Location : Somewhere....

    Re: Finding a Strong Opponent.

    Post  Who know me? on Mon May 16, 2011 11:57 am

    teckyang97 wrote:
    Sasuke Uchiha wrote:U all know i very noob hor!!Any1 wants a 1v1?im bored Sad
    pls read the rules what komeiji said...and i wanna say the reality im noob than u and thats true
    Dude is there anything wrong with asking for a match?Komeiji did allow Match requests.U should read the rules yourself idiot.
    Komeiji did allow this:2. Challenging Someone to Improve Yourself.
    Read leh teckyang.Dun disgrace yr self anymore can?Pathetic...

    KingKong

    Posts : 428
    Join date : 2011-02-11
    Age : 30
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: Finding a Strong Opponent.

    Post  KingKong on Mon May 16, 2011 12:52 pm

    Sasuke Uchiha wrote:
    teckyang97 wrote:
    Sasuke Uchiha wrote:U all know i very noob hor!!Any1 wants a 1v1?im bored Sad
    pls read the rules what komeiji said...and i wanna say the reality im noob than u and thats true
    Dude is there anything wrong with asking for a match?Komeiji did allow Match requests.U should read the rules yourself idiot.
    Komeiji did allow this:2. Challenging Someone to Improve Yourself.
    Read leh teckyang.Dun disgrace yr self anymore can?Pathetic...
    sorry if i mistaken but u say urself noob but u pro de xD

    Sponsored content

    Re: Finding a Strong Opponent.

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:23 am