An Unofficial Forum Of FOC International.


    GOD Alucard! Must see this!!!

    Share
    avatar
    DEAncientNaga
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 531
    Join date : 2011-02-13
    Age : 21
    Location : Heaven and Hell, both my home

    GOD Alucard! Must see this!!!

    Post  DEAncientNaga on Wed May 04, 2011 11:58 pm

    Hi,

    I've played with teckyang97, I use Alucard he use Kisame

    Alucard:
    -1 hour play time
    -60+ anks total
    -30,000+ agility (30k)
    -17,000+ strength (17k)
    -Ended boss in estimate 0.5 second

    Here is the replay:

    mediafire.com ?0tziz9rkre6fok9

    Here are the screen shots:

    WTF!? 100k stats Kisame + bunshin + skills no feel???



    !!!ANKS ARMY!!!



    !!!!!ANKS ARMY!!!!!



    affraid 30k agility - 17k strength affraid



    alien ENDED BOSS IN 0.5 SECONDS WITH 30 ANKS alien


    Post your opinion here


    KingKong

    Posts : 428
    Join date : 2011-02-11
    Age : 30
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: GOD Alucard! Must see this!!!

    Post  KingKong on Thu May 05, 2011 12:10 am

    hahaha!!nice one!
    Edit:i notice u mh that u can see my illusion o.0 and the one i play with philipino 1 also mh?
    avatar
    Topped

    Posts : 142
    Join date : 2011-03-18
    Age : 19
    Location : S.... something .

    Re: GOD Alucard! Must see this!!!

    Post  Topped on Thu May 05, 2011 12:18 am

    teckyang97 wrote:
    Edit:i notice u mh that u can see my illusion o.0 and the one i play with philipino 1 also mh?

    Clearly , you two are the same team , in the last picture when he talks , his name is in blue and yours is in red . Both of you are in team 1 .


    _________________
    Figure the puzzle
    avatar
    Arkane

    Posts : 165
    Join date : 2011-02-15
    Age : 23
    Location : Brazil

    Re: GOD Alucard! Must see this!!!

    Post  Arkane on Thu May 05, 2011 2:36 am

    Isn't hard to see the original Kisame between his clones. With practice you can see the original only by his initial movement oO

    Ah yeah, my friend, playing a x3 got 14k Agi (1.3k Str) with Alucard in 30 minutes
    avatar
    DC

    Posts : 423
    Join date : 2011-02-17
    Age : 25
    Location : KL

    Re: GOD Alucard! Must see this!!!

    Post  DC on Thu May 05, 2011 10:50 am

    How many ankh can Alucard get (Maximum)??? Neutral

    Username

    Posts : 208
    Join date : 2011-02-16

    Re: GOD Alucard! Must see this!!!

    Post  Username on Thu May 05, 2011 2:35 pm

    DEAncientNaga wrote:
    Here are the screen shots:

    WTF!? 100k stats Kisame + bunshin + skills no feel???



    ......Of course there's no damage being dealt to you...

    KingKong

    Posts : 428
    Join date : 2011-02-11
    Age : 30
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: GOD Alucard! Must see this!!!

    Post  KingKong on Thu May 05, 2011 4:57 pm

    Topped wrote:
    teckyang97 wrote:
    Edit:i notice u mh that u can see my illusion o.0 and the one i play with philipino 1 also mh?

    Clearly , you two are the same team , in the last picture when he talks , his name is in blue and yours is in red . Both of you are in team 1 .
    LOL!!sry sry we played 2 match and this is the match we play with philipino and he gtg so dea say he wanna train his alucard and the next he own me
    avatar
    DC

    Posts : 423
    Join date : 2011-02-17
    Age : 25
    Location : KL

    Re: GOD Alucard! Must see this!!!

    Post  DC on Thu May 05, 2011 5:22 pm

    teckyang97 wrote:
    DC wrote:How many ankh can Alucard get (Maximum)??? Neutral
    any ank also can

    I mean an exact number Neutral or infinite?

    KingKong

    Posts : 428
    Join date : 2011-02-11
    Age : 30
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: GOD Alucard! Must see this!!!

    Post  KingKong on Thu May 05, 2011 6:07 pm

    DC wrote:
    teckyang97 wrote:
    DC wrote:How many ankh can Alucard get (Maximum)??? Neutral
    any ank also can

    I mean an exact number Neutral or infinite?
    unlimited
    avatar
    DEAncientNaga
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 531
    Join date : 2011-02-13
    Age : 21
    Location : Heaven and Hell, both my home

    Re: GOD Alucard! Must see this!!!

    Post  DEAncientNaga on Thu May 05, 2011 7:17 pm

    DC wrote:How many ankh can Alucard get (Maximum)??? Neutral
    My maximum only reached 60+, enough for farm.


    Suzaku

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2011-05-17

    Re: GOD Alucard! Must see this!!!

    Post  Suzaku on Thu May 19, 2011 2:12 am

    you can do it faster .-.
    look, i tried it with my friend and got 33k agi and 22k str in 37 min.
    the replay : mediafire.com ?haarr64rko9owdy
    avatar
    HATORI

    Posts : 294
    Join date : 2011-03-14
    Age : 22
    Location : AT YOUR BACK

    Re: GOD Alucard! Must see this!!!

    Post  HATORI on Thu May 19, 2011 11:12 pm

    can anyone teach how to make ankh? or give me some video.
    avatar
    DC

    Posts : 423
    Join date : 2011-02-17
    Age : 25
    Location : KL

    Re: GOD Alucard! Must see this!!!

    Post  DC on Fri May 20, 2011 11:20 am

    By invi and atk someone ==.... Btw, Hatori, can send me the replay of me vs you using Gaara? I wanna watch what's my mistake Smile
    avatar
    DEAncientNaga
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 531
    Join date : 2011-02-13
    Age : 21
    Location : Heaven and Hell, both my home

    Re: GOD Alucard! Must see this!!!

    Post  DEAncientNaga on Sat May 21, 2011 12:06 pm

    Suzaku wrote:you can do it faster .-.
    look, i tried it with my friend and got 33k agi and 22k str in 37 min.
    the replay : mediafire.com ?haarr64rko9owdy
    I know that...

    I'm not showing off how fast he could do, I'm showing how you farm with it.

    And his power =)

    I didn't record the video, I start farming when it was 15 mins passed.

    avatar
    HATORI

    Posts : 294
    Join date : 2011-03-14
    Age : 22
    Location : AT YOUR BACK

    Re: GOD Alucard! Must see this!!!

    Post  HATORI on Sat May 21, 2011 1:06 pm

    can anyone show this thing on YOUTUBE?

    Suzaku

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2011-05-17

    Re: GOD Alucard! Must see this!!!

    Post  Suzaku on Mon May 23, 2011 12:14 am

    DEAncientNaga wrote:
    Suzaku wrote:you can do it faster .-.
    look, i tried it with my friend and got 33k agi and 22k str in 37 min.
    the replay : mediafire.com ?haarr64rko9owdy
    I know that...

    I'm not showing off how fast he could do, I'm showing how you farm with it.

    And his power =)

    I didn't record the video, I start farming when it was 15 mins passed.

    oh srry. you put the mark of 1 hour. fail by : me
    avatar
    DEAncientNaga
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 531
    Join date : 2011-02-13
    Age : 21
    Location : Heaven and Hell, both my home

    Re: GOD Alucard! Must see this!!!

    Post  DEAncientNaga on Mon May 23, 2011 8:13 pm

    >.<" I mean if he can get that stats in 1 hour, other people can do it faster lol!

    avatar
    Ulquiorra

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2011-09-27
    Age : 25
    Location : Brazilia/Brazil

    Re: GOD Alucard! Must see this!!!

    Post  Ulquiorra on Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:25 am

    Damn! My record was 32k AGI and 19k STR on Ulquiorra.
    I killed aizen on 1.2 seconds confused

    Sponsored content

    Re: GOD Alucard! Must see this!!!

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:11 am