An Unofficial Forum Of FOC International.


    The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Share

    KingKong

    Posts : 428
    Join date : 2011-02-11
    Age : 30
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Post  KingKong on Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:24 pm

    Eddie wrote:I think Singaporean have more bad guys rite than Malaysia rite??
    SURE AH?U NOOB?SG IS MORE A SAFE PLACE THAN MALAYSIA ALOT!MALAYSIA NEVER LEARNS A MISTAKE U KNOW?MALAYSIA COMPARE TO SG SURE LOSE DE AND KOMEIJI SAY WHY AM I STILL AT MALAYSIA RIGHT?IM JUST TO GRADUATE!THEN I WILL GO SG!!
    avatar
    Konan

    Posts : 116
    Join date : 2011-02-11
    Age : 24
    Location : Penang , Malaysia

    Re: The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Post  Konan on Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:58 pm

    teckyang97 wrote:
    Komeiji wrote:Erm So... Your Point of flaming here is?

    1. So You did mean Malaysia have alot of "Bad Guys" Instead of Singapore? Then Why are you Still Living at Malaysia? Are you Stubborn or something?

    2. So about the 70% You mentioned here. At this forum , Please List his Forum Username here who hates him? and of course 70% of the members then , Prove to us.

    3. Lose People? About when he lost in a Real , Fair Game? With do0g? that was a 1 win 1 lose results , And IT IS NOT COUNTED as Lost yet. So What Do you mean about this? Mind Explaining?

    By the way , He Scolds u is for your own good. Just Like Teacher Does , He wants u to improve your FOC Skills so maybe he will say you still lack of something in not a really good mood. Can't you understand?

    And Peacefully , What I post here isn't Insulting you or anything bad. BUT just think twice BEFORE you flame other players.

    Thanks Very Happy
    i flame here to revenge and improve skill?he call me join his game just because he wan lc me then i will show u the real power of inu?go eat shit la!u wan ban me then ban la!see konan even komeiji friendly than u and not lc than u and eng also better than u but komeiji seriously stop acting around here i know u hate me very much just admit it

    U wont admit yr fault 1 , u only think that we own u ! before we said yr eng sux , u ady bestray us , now u dun talk so much le ? now u making yr forum hate u ? n plz list out the 70 % ??that hate me ? talk rubbish u pro
    avatar
    [S]cott123

    Posts : 689
    Join date : 2011-03-05
    Age : 18
    Location : Penang,Malaysia

    Re: The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Post  [S]cott123 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:59 pm

    Alen go see my post and vote for it Very Happy
    avatar
    komeiji
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 126
    Join date : 2011-02-11
    Age : 24
    Location : Behind You :)

    Re: The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Post  komeiji on Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:12 pm

    "And Peacefully , What I post here isn't Insulting you or anything bad. BUT just think twice BEFORE you flame other players."

    Read the sentence Above CAREFULLY. If I Hate you , Why should I talk in a good manners to you? I Can just say "Just get out of the forum" or "Don't Talk Shits Here". Don't You Really Understand why?

    AND the Most Important, You Argued With Konan BUT why you flame the forum? Tenshitnation? Don't You think you are abit too Aggressive?


    _________________



    KingKong

    Posts : 428
    Join date : 2011-02-11
    Age : 30
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Post  KingKong on Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:13 pm

    Konan wrote:
    teckyang97 wrote:
    Komeiji wrote:Erm So... Your Point of flaming here is?

    1. So You did mean Malaysia have alot of "Bad Guys" Instead of Singapore? Then Why are you Still Living at Malaysia? Are you Stubborn or something?

    2. So about the 70% You mentioned here. At this forum , Please List his Forum Username here who hates him? and of course 70% of the members then , Prove to us.

    3. Lose People? About when he lost in a Real , Fair Game? With do0g? that was a 1 win 1 lose results , And IT IS NOT COUNTED as Lost yet. So What Do you mean about this? Mind Explaining?

    By the way , He Scolds u is for your own good. Just Like Teacher Does , He wants u to improve your FOC Skills so maybe he will say you still lack of something in not a really good mood. Can't you understand?

    And Peacefully , What I post here isn't Insulting you or anything bad. BUT just think twice BEFORE you flame other players.

    Thanks Very Happy
    i flame here to revenge and improve skill?he call me join his game just because he wan lc me then i will show u the real power of inu?go eat shit la!u wan ban me then ban la!see konan even komeiji friendly than u and not lc than u and eng also better than u but komeiji seriously stop acting around here i know u hate me very much just admit it

    U wont admit yr fault 1 , u only think that we own u ! before we said yr eng sux , u ady bestray us , now u dun talk so much le ? now u making yr forum hate u ? n plz list out the 70 % ??that hate me ? talk rubbish u pro
    u go ask ppl randomly in garena with other acc they sure say hate u
    avatar
    fichmansim

    Posts : 19
    Join date : 2011-04-03

    Re: The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Post  fichmansim on Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:15 pm

    singapore dont have pretty girl==' malaysia more than there

    Username

    Posts : 208
    Join date : 2011-02-16

    Re: The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Post  Username on Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:16 pm

    You're just making people have a bad bad image of you, so it's better to stop.

    KingKong

    Posts : 428
    Join date : 2011-02-11
    Age : 30
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Post  KingKong on Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:23 pm

    Username_BA wrote:You're just making people have a bad bad image of you, so it's better to stop.
    lawls,stop for what?STOP FOR MY GOD MOTHER!
    avatar
    Eddie

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2011-03-29
    Age : 23
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Post  Eddie on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:09 pm

    Oh my god~u so young then mother become god already~SAD... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

    UzuMakiSavi0r

    Posts : 9
    Join date : 2011-04-23

    Re: The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Post  UzuMakiSavi0r on Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:48 am

    Msian FOC player just sucks big time ^^

    UzuMakiSavi0r

    Posts : 9
    Join date : 2011-04-23

    Re: The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Post  UzuMakiSavi0r on Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:50 am

    UzuMakiSavi0r wrote:Msian FOC player just sucks big time ^^

    i play in room fufu just a couple of time and what i get is all LEAVERS . ^.^ Tp Paper is not a cheap skill, If it is, Why uijing wanted to create it?? Its for show???

    UzuMakiSavi0r

    Posts : 9
    Join date : 2011-04-23

    Re: The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Post  UzuMakiSavi0r on Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:53 am

    Konan wrote:
    Eddie wrote:Then,r u kik them both from top 5 and 6??

    Yap , i kik them both becos of thier bad attitude and thier excuse pattern !!
    Maybe our clan will get weak becos of these , but i will find more pro to take over it !!

    Their attitude?? Lose jiu say lose la, Find excuse say attitude. lmao.
    avatar
    DEAncientNaga
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 531
    Join date : 2011-02-13
    Age : 20
    Location : Heaven and Hell, both my home

    Re: The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Post  DEAncientNaga on Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:21 am

    UzuMakiSavi0r wrote:Msian FOC player just sucks big time ^^
    Challenge me, I'm not sucking that all Smile

    When? Post here the time if you want to versus me


    _________________
    Please click and read content of the links below:

    FOC Heroes information that have done

    FOC speech and sound recorded from Anime series by myself

    All frequently asked questions in FOC

    FOCS3 full changelog translated by me (provide by Tulip)
    _________________

    Official Vampirism Speed Guide (by me)

    All of the links below may work:
    http://www.NagaWar.tk
    http://www.VampirismSpeed.tk
    http://vampirismspeed.forumms.net/
    avatar
    [S]cott123

    Posts : 689
    Join date : 2011-03-05
    Age : 18
    Location : Penang,Malaysia

    Re: The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Post  [S]cott123 on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:15 am

    UzuMakiSavi0r u triple posted and challenge me if you wanna
    avatar
    DC

    Posts : 423
    Join date : 2011-02-17
    Age : 24
    Location : KL

    Re: The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Post  DC on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:16 am

    Hello~~ Not all MY Player suck, ok!?
    avatar
    Eddie

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2011-03-29
    Age : 23
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Post  Eddie on Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:30 pm

    How about have a Malaysia vs Singapore fight???
    avatar
    Konan

    Posts : 116
    Join date : 2011-02-11
    Age : 24
    Location : Penang , Malaysia

    Re: The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Post  Konan on Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:45 pm

    UzuMakiSavi0r wrote:
    Konan wrote:
    Eddie wrote:Then,r u kik them both from top 5 and 6??

    Yap , i kik them both becos of thier bad attitude and thier excuse pattern !!
    Maybe our clan will get weak becos of these , but i will find more pro to take over it !!

    Their attitude?? Lose jiu say lose la, Find excuse say attitude. lmao.

    U think i will felt for yr fail taunt ?? lose thn lose lo ? i got find any excuse ?? + i never lose to uchiha or .go wor ? i lose to do0g one match and win one match , that basicly call draw ? u dun so lame cme here and spam , i dun care , the only things i care , is playing with my fren , not because of few games , argue like hell , i wont be that lame person like u Very Happy

    UzuMakiSavi0r

    Posts : 9
    Join date : 2011-04-23

    Re: The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Post  UzuMakiSavi0r on Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:48 pm

    Konan wrote:
    UzuMakiSavi0r wrote:
    Konan wrote:
    Eddie wrote:Then,r u kik them both from top 5 and 6??

    Yap , i kik them both becos of thier bad attitude and thier excuse pattern !!
    Maybe our clan will get weak becos of these , but i will find more pro to take over it !!

    Their attitude?? Lose jiu say lose la, Find excuse say attitude. lmao.

    U think i will felt for yr fail taunt ?? lose thn lose lo ? i got find any excuse ?? + i never lose to uchiha or .go wor ? i lose to do0g one match and win one match , that basicly call draw ? u dun so lame cme here and spam , i dun care , the only things i care , is playing with my fren , not because of few games , argue like hell , i wont be that lame person like u Very Happy
    Joke la you, then why you care so much about tp paper?? cheap skill?? you suck at it say u suck at it la, say cheap skill . lmao
    avatar
    Konan

    Posts : 116
    Join date : 2011-02-11
    Age : 24
    Location : Penang , Malaysia

    Re: The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Post  Konan on Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:49 pm

    Guys , Uzumaki is singaporean too , juz check his ip ? that y i said singaporean sux ?? we dun really care u know ? lose or win ? Is u kebo cme here and spam ? is this yr problem ? we ady forget these things , and nw u cme spam for ntg ? let me learn yr singaporean one word , get a life dude , got time go study , not cme here n write rubbish Very Happy

    UzuMakiSavi0r

    Posts : 9
    Join date : 2011-04-23

    Re: The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Post  UzuMakiSavi0r on Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:51 pm

    UzuMakiSavi0r wrote:
    Konan wrote:
    UzuMakiSavi0r wrote:
    Konan wrote:
    Eddie wrote:Then,r u kik them both from top 5 and 6??

    Yap , i kik them both becos of thier bad attitude and thier excuse pattern !!
    Maybe our clan will get weak becos of these , but i will find more pro to take over it !!

    Their attitude?? Lose jiu say lose la, Find excuse say attitude. lmao.

    U think i will felt for yr fail taunt ?? lose thn lose lo ? i got find any excuse ?? + i never lose to uchiha or .go wor ? i lose to do0g one match and win one match , that basicly call draw ? u dun so lame cme here and spam , i dun care , the only things i care , is playing with my fren , not because of few games , argue like hell , i wont be that lame person like u Very Happy
    Joke la you, then why you care so much about tp paper?? cheap skill?? you suck at it say u suck at it la, say cheap skill . lmao


    Eh come la hor. i jio u top 4 tenshi come only, we 4v4 match. dun scared then find excuses la hor
    avatar
    Konan

    Posts : 116
    Join date : 2011-02-11
    Age : 24
    Location : Penang , Malaysia

    Re: The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Post  Konan on Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:55 pm

    UzuMakiSavi0r wrote:
    UzuMakiSavi0r wrote:
    Konan wrote:
    UzuMakiSavi0r wrote:
    Konan wrote:
    Eddie wrote:Then,r u kik them both from top 5 and 6??

    Yap , i kik them both becos of thier bad attitude and thier excuse pattern !!
    Maybe our clan will get weak becos of these , but i will find more pro to take over it !!

    Their attitude?? Lose jiu say lose la, Find excuse say attitude. lmao.

    U think i will felt for yr fail taunt ?? lose thn lose lo ? i got find any excuse ?? + i never lose to uchiha or .go wor ? i lose to do0g one match and win one match , that basicly call draw ? u dun so lame cme here and spam , i dun care , the only things i care , is playing with my fren , not because of few games , argue like hell , i wont be that lame person like u Very Happy
    Joke la you, then why you care so much about tp paper?? cheap skill?? you suck at it say u suck at it la, say cheap skill . lmao


    Eh come la hor. i jio u top 4 tenshi come only, we 4v4 match. dun scared then find excuses la hor

    Yea we scare ^^ i like to find excuse ^^ u so lame , u think we care ? my only wish is play with my fren , not get taunt so easily by u a idiot ^^ i kik them is like 2 weeks or 3 weeks ?? why u cme here spam with ntg ? We juz a noob ma ? why u cme n challenge us ? we rubbish clan lai ? u cme juz do dirty yr eye only ^^ thn get the hell out of this forum ^^ cme for wat ... by the way , singaporean pro in taunt lc and finding excuse ? but u all weakness is = u think i get taunt by that childish word so easily ^^
    avatar
    [S]cott123

    Posts : 689
    Join date : 2011-03-05
    Age : 18
    Location : Penang,Malaysia

    Re: The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Post  [S]cott123 on Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:06 pm

    wei UzuMakiSavi0r u thought alen noob???????????Think this for a second.You'r a noob because you know our clan and website and fb page is shit but why do you even wanna bark here????HMM??????Why still bother about us since you,Singaporeans are pro's in FOC.So go to your Singaporean room and tell your stupid friends don't come here and bark and don't come to our Malaysian room and pk us or kacau or whatever so shut up!Do yourself a favor and don't come here and wash your eyes with a pile of shit because you think our clan, website and fb page are shit

    KingKong

    Posts : 428
    Join date : 2011-02-11
    Age : 30
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Post  KingKong on Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:23 pm

    Walao a wrote:wei UzuMakiSavi0r u thought alen noob???????????Think this for a second.You'r a noob because you know our clan and website and fb page is shit but why do you even wanna bark here????HMM??????Why still bother about us since you,Singaporeans are pro's in FOC.So go to your Singaporean room and tell your stupid friends don't come here and bark and don't come to our Malaysian room and pk us or kacau or whatever so shut up!Do yourself a favor and don't come here and wash your eyes with a pile of shit because you think our clan, website and fb page are shit
    konan,admit uchiha win u or he will post in youtube again..i just give a warning dun ban me

    UzuMakiSavi0r

    Posts : 9
    Join date : 2011-04-23

    Re: The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Post  UzuMakiSavi0r on Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:49 pm

    teckyang97 wrote:
    Walao a wrote:wei UzuMakiSavi0r u thought alen noob???????????Think this for a second.You'r a noob because you know our clan and website and fb page is shit but why do you even wanna bark here????HMM??????Why still bother about us since you,Singaporeans are pro's in FOC.So go to your Singaporean room and tell your stupid friends don't come here and bark and don't come to our Malaysian room and pk us or kacau or whatever so shut up!Do yourself a favor and don't come here and wash your eyes with a pile of shit because you think our clan, website and fb page are shit
    konan,admit uchiha win u or he will post in youtube again..i just give a warning dun ban me

    Tenshination is just a joke.. lmao dun even dare to accept people challenge and say ppl tuant him?? self proclaim top clan lmao should self proclaim "THE MOST JOKE CLAN OF FOCS" ^.^

    UzuMakiSavi0r

    Posts : 9
    Join date : 2011-04-23

    Re: The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Post  UzuMakiSavi0r on Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:51 pm

    Walao a wrote:wei UzuMakiSavi0r u thought alen noob???????????Think this for a second.You'r a noob because you know our clan and website and fb page is shit but why do you even wanna bark here????HMM??????Why still bother about us since you,Singaporeans are pro's in FOC.So go to your Singaporean room and tell your stupid friends don't come here and bark and don't come to our Malaysian room and pk us or kacau or whatever so shut up!Do yourself a favor and don't come here and wash your eyes with a pile of shit because you think our clan, website and fb page are shit


    LOL BARK SIA! rofl You guys msian so noob..good that you guys admit you are shit ^^ change name to tenshits ^^ Tenshits.Konan Tenshits.Mimi Tenshits.Koga Tenshits.Pain and so on ^^

    Sponsored content

    Re: The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:16 pm