An Unofficial Forum Of FOC International.


    The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Share
    avatar
    Konan

    Posts : 116
    Join date : 2011-02-11
    Age : 24
    Location : Penang , Malaysia

    The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Post  Konan on Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:22 pm

    The reason that I ban No.3 and No.6 is becos of thier attitude . Honestly Pain live with me , We use same modem , and we hv 4 computer . When i team with No.3 or No.6 today , they feel no lag , very smooth , after that Pain take over me , and 1 v 1 with them , when losing , thier pattern cme again , ( plz tunnel me , im delay ) . That time i still didnt tell them , me n pain is using same line , i giv them a chance , not to find excuse , but they keep repeat about the delay when 1 v 1 with pain , they lose becos of the massive delay .

    And this is the replay that Ace (.go) vs pain !!
    mediafire.com ?btgo37t395ot3fy

    U can see that , Goku (.go) is losing to Alucard ( Pain ) , but .go like to play cheap skill using tp paper . Everytime when pain almost kill him , he sure tp to certain places . When Pain try to explain to him , that is cheap skill , .go begin to humiliate pain , insult his family . This is really wrong !! When i try to stop them , .go also humiliate me and after that he said that is juz a joke ??


    We dun need this kind of Clan Mate , even they said im jealous , cos they hv a better skill thn me , i kik them becos i lose to them both !! I dun care , i juz wan peace , u all also can see this few day i emo , all becos of them only .
    I hv personal feeling , i admit my fault , n i wish u guys forgive me , this is my 1st time organize a forum , i will try my best to make this forum more perfect .
    avatar
    Eddie

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2011-03-29
    Age : 23
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Post  Eddie on Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:25 pm

    Then,r u kik them both from top 5 and 6??
    avatar
    Konan

    Posts : 116
    Join date : 2011-02-11
    Age : 24
    Location : Penang , Malaysia

    Re: The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Post  Konan on Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:30 pm

    Eddie wrote:Then,r u kik them both from top 5 and 6??

    Yap , i kik them both becos of thier bad attitude and thier excuse pattern !!
    Maybe our clan will get weak becos of these , but i will find more pro to take over it !!
    avatar
    Shana

    Posts : 248
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Age : 22
    Location : Seretei

    Re: The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Post  Shana on Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:18 pm

    ...Now Konan already regret that why he accept sgreans to join his clan Mad
    avatar
    [S]cott123

    Posts : 689
    Join date : 2011-03-05
    Age : 19
    Location : Penang,Malaysia

    Re: The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Post  [S]cott123 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:50 pm

    yup and now konan kick Uchiha and .go.Maybe we should just do this: Malaysia Foc Top Clan no outsiders allowed.If you wanna join this clan do your own top clan you bastards
    avatar
    MrDreaman

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2011-02-25
    Age : 20
    Location : Limbang,Sarawak,Malaysia

    Re: The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Post  MrDreaman on Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:05 pm

    lol konan ban ppl agn
    avatar
    Konan

    Posts : 116
    Join date : 2011-02-11
    Age : 24
    Location : Penang , Malaysia

    Re: The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Post  Konan on Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:37 pm

    MrDreaman wrote:lol konan ban ppl agn

    U said like im kik them with no reason , if they did this to u , u will forgive them ? they bestray us , of couse i ban them ..
    avatar
    MrDreaman

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2011-02-25
    Age : 20
    Location : Limbang,Sarawak,Malaysia

    Re: The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Post  MrDreaman on Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:48 pm

    Konan wrote:
    MrDreaman wrote:lol konan ban ppl agn

    U said like im kik them with no reason , if they did this to u , u will forgive them ? they bestray us , of couse i ban them ..
    me juz kidding ma... dun angry

    KingKong

    Posts : 428
    Join date : 2011-02-11
    Age : 30
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Post  KingKong on Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:26 pm

    u make ppl hated konan try to change it pls and today i just help uchiha and do0g to post this video on this forum so my job has finally finish bye guys Smile
    avatar
    Konan

    Posts : 116
    Join date : 2011-02-11
    Age : 24
    Location : Penang , Malaysia

    Re: The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Post  Konan on Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:47 am

    teckyang97 wrote:u make ppl hated konan try to change it pls and today i just help uchiha and do0g to post this video on this forum so my job has finally finish bye guys Smile

    Wow , i scold u becos u wrong ?? u dun said like i bully u ? u always act like so smart go judge other ? why u always duwan admit yr own fauly ? get used by those singaporean , that make u so proud ?

    KingKong

    Posts : 428
    Join date : 2011-02-11
    Age : 30
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Post  KingKong on Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:55 am

    Konan wrote:
    teckyang97 wrote:u make ppl hated konan try to change it pls and today i just help uchiha and do0g to post this video on this forum so my job has finally finish bye guys Smile

    Wow , i scold u becos u wrong ?? u dun said like i bully u ? u always act like so smart go judge other ? why u always duwan admit yr own fauly ? get used by those singaporean , that make u so proud ?
    ahahaha i guess u already know i created the uijng acc to spoil ur forum so ban me now i nt scare lol but dono why u dun wan ban and im coming up with new videos
    avatar
    Konan

    Posts : 116
    Join date : 2011-02-11
    Age : 24
    Location : Penang , Malaysia

    Re: The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Post  Konan on Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:02 am

    teckyang97 wrote:
    Konan wrote:
    teckyang97 wrote:u make ppl hated konan try to change it pls and today i just help uchiha and do0g to post this video on this forum so my job has finally finish bye guys Smile

    Wow , i scold u becos u wrong ?? u dun said like i bully u ? u always act like so smart go judge other ? why u always duwan admit yr own fauly ? get used by those singaporean , that make u so proud ?
    ahahaha i guess u already know i created the uijng acc to spoil ur forum so ban me now i nt scare lol but dono why u dun wan ban and im coming up with new videos

    Uijing problem me n komeiji ady know long time ago ? we forgive u also long time ago ? u so like make trouble n make everyone hate u ? dun think singaporean support u , i will scare u , duwan admit own fault , and get used by them , u so stupid ?
    avatar
    [S]cott123

    Posts : 689
    Join date : 2011-03-05
    Age : 19
    Location : Penang,Malaysia

    Re: The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Post  [S]cott123 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:34 am

    Teckyang, WhAT the hell is wrong with you man you traitor.You go help singaporean but you din't help your own country.Let's say Singapore bomb Malaysia ad who would you support?Malaysia or Singapore?
    avatar
    DC

    Posts : 423
    Join date : 2011-02-17
    Age : 25
    Location : KL

    Re: The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Post  DC on Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:50 pm

    affraid What a tense discussion we have here....

    KingKong

    Posts : 428
    Join date : 2011-02-11
    Age : 30
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Post  KingKong on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:24 pm

    Walao a wrote:Teckyang, WhAT the hell is wrong with you man you traitor.You go help singaporean but you din't help your own country.Let's say Singapore bomb Malaysia ad who would you support?Malaysia or Singapore?
    im half singapore u dono?

    KingKong

    Posts : 428
    Join date : 2011-02-11
    Age : 30
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Post  KingKong on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:28 pm

    everyone also know singapore no bad guys and malaysia alot of bad guys and singapore u walk alone also no need worry and malaysia leh?tink la malaysia ppl so bad u know?if u dun wan support sg ur problem nt mine and make me famous like lady gaga la alen!let me famous see who more noob!70% of the player in garena hate u u know?so who will believe with ur fucking excuse?self claim pro but lose ppl la and 1st time chat with me say u going to be no 0 and world strongest foc?pui!!!
    avatar
    Konan

    Posts : 116
    Join date : 2011-02-11
    Age : 24
    Location : Penang , Malaysia

    Re: The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Post  Konan on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:37 pm

    U better shut the f up ? when i said im No.0 ?? u like to lie ?? and 70 % ?? nonsence ?? all like me , juz singaporean dislike me , that y i hate u ? u act like u so smart ? u said u last day online , why u stil reply me ? dun like me , dun like our forum , thn f off la ? sohai , talk to u useless , dog of singaporean , get used by them also duno ? 走狗
    avatar
    komeiji
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 126
    Join date : 2011-02-11
    Age : 24
    Location : Behind You :)

    Re: The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Post  komeiji on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:42 pm

    Erm So... Your Point of flaming here is?

    1. So You did mean Malaysia have alot of "Bad Guys" Instead of Singapore? Then Why are you Still Living at Malaysia? Are you Stubborn or something?

    2. So about the 70% You mentioned here. At this forum , Please List his Forum Username here who hates him? and of course 70% of the members then , Prove to us.

    3. Lose People? About when he lost in a Real , Fair Game? With do0g? that was a 1 win 1 lose results , And IT IS NOT COUNTED as Lost yet. So What Do you mean about this? Mind Explaining?

    By the way , He Scolds u is for your own good. Just Like Teacher Does , He wants u to improve your FOC Skills so maybe he will say you still lack of something in not a really good mood. Can't you understand?

    And Peacefully , What I post here isn't Insulting you or anything bad. BUT just think twice BEFORE you flame other players.

    Thanks Very Happy


    _________________


    avatar
    jonyaprj90111

    Posts : 164
    Join date : 2011-03-18
    Age : 19
    Location : Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

    Re: The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Post  jonyaprj90111 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:53 pm

    teckyang97 wrote:im half singapore u dono?
    for a half Singaporean, he has bad english....

    Username

    Posts : 208
    Join date : 2011-02-16

    Re: The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Post  Username on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:59 pm

    In his previous post, he doesn't realise he's being racist to his own race >.>


    Last edited by Username_BA on Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Eddie

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2011-03-29
    Age : 23
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Post  Eddie on Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:05 pm

    I think Singaporean have more bad guys rite than Malaysia rite??
    avatar
    Shana

    Posts : 248
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Age : 22
    Location : Seretei

    Re: The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Post  Shana on Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:05 pm

    Teckyang has been affected by the sgreans... he is no longer the msian attitude...that was sad Crying or Very sad
    The diff of msians and sgreans are:
    Msians: Like scold ppl with bad words, easy to emo.
    Sgreans: Even tio scolded or somehow taunt, it will act very calm and reply back with lc(show off) words.

    Username

    Posts : 208
    Join date : 2011-02-16

    Re: The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Post  Username on Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:16 pm

    It's because he took drugs.


    Last edited by Username_BA on Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

    KingKong

    Posts : 428
    Join date : 2011-02-11
    Age : 30
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Post  KingKong on Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:19 pm

    Konan wrote:U better shut the f up ? when i said im No.0 ?? u like to lie ?? and 70 % ?? nonsence ?? all like me , juz singaporean dislike me , that y i hate u ? u act like u so smart ? u said u last day online , why u stil reply me ? dun like me , dun like our forum , thn f off la ? sohai , talk to u useless , dog of singaporean , get used by them also duno ? 走狗
    diam la fucker!the 1st time u add me before i betray u then u said it!say me lie?u more lie la this forum should name tenshitnation

    KingKong

    Posts : 428
    Join date : 2011-02-11
    Age : 30
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Post  KingKong on Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:21 pm

    Komeiji wrote:Erm So... Your Point of flaming here is?

    1. So You did mean Malaysia have alot of "Bad Guys" Instead of Singapore? Then Why are you Still Living at Malaysia? Are you Stubborn or something?

    2. So about the 70% You mentioned here. At this forum , Please List his Forum Username here who hates him? and of course 70% of the members then , Prove to us.

    3. Lose People? About when he lost in a Real , Fair Game? With do0g? that was a 1 win 1 lose results , And IT IS NOT COUNTED as Lost yet. So What Do you mean about this? Mind Explaining?

    By the way , He Scolds u is for your own good. Just Like Teacher Does , He wants u to improve your FOC Skills so maybe he will say you still lack of something in not a really good mood. Can't you understand?

    And Peacefully , What I post here isn't Insulting you or anything bad. BUT just think twice BEFORE you flame other players.

    Thanks Very Happy
    i flame here to revenge and improve skill?he call me join his game just because he wan lc me then i will show u the real power of inu?go eat shit la!u wan ban me then ban la!see konan even komeiji friendly than u and not lc than u and eng also better than u but komeiji seriously stop acting around here i know u hate me very much just admit it

    Sponsored content

    Re: The reason that i ban No.3 and No.6

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:48 am