An Unofficial Forum Of FOC International.

Is time for me to leave forever!

HATORI

Re: Is time for me to leave forever!

Post  HATORI on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:19 pm

goodbye i hope u well.... flower

Username

Post  Username on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:32 pm

Konan wrote:

will make u famous thn lady gaga

LOL

KingKong

Post  KingKong on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:36 pm

Username_BA wrote:He misses this forum.
    miss ur shit!!im not the teckyang that last time u tink!now i have completely change my mind to make this fucking alen my enemy!and betray him!say people have a broken eng then ur eng where learn de?i wan know where is the fucking place!ban me la im just spoiling ur forum!and u know that!

KingKong

Post  KingKong on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:41 pm

Konan wrote:
    teckyang97 wrote:thx Smile im just helping them to revenge

Come on , with my money fren and honour , u think u can finish me off that easily ? u watch anime too much kid , dun forgot , u bestray me many time , before the incident , me n komeiji ady too kind of that uijing case ? n now u wan make so much trouble ??

I giv u last chance , if u said sry to me , i will forgive u , if u cont like that , teck im sry , i wont ban u , but i will make u famous in facebook n garena , dun worry , with my page and my facebook 10.000++ fan , will make u famous thn lady gaga ? and plz dun act like u dun care , cos i ady hv yr photo =)

And , dun said i use this kind of cheap skill , cos wan make u listen to me , i must use this cheap trick
    cheap trick?lc king talk too much ady Smile make me famous ba u bastard and u should ban me for spoiling ur forum now but i dono what is ur fucking prob dun wan ban me for?make me famous like lady gaga ba and u will never find me in facebook anymore goodbye Smile
    Konan

Post  Konan on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:41 pm

teckyang97 wrote:
    miss ur shit!!im not the teckyang that last time u tink!now i have completely change my mind to make this fucking alen my enemy!and betray him!say people have a broken eng then ur eng where learn de?i wan know where is the fucking place!ban me la im just spoiling ur forum!and u know that!

Pattern many la ? get the hell off of my forum la ? u think i will argue lose u ? i keep gentle treat u ? u better shut the crap out , u not worthy to be my enermy noob hai ? this is my limit , u dumb ass ? even lose to Pain , still dare talk much ? u born from mars ? E.T dumb ass , small kid wan challenge me
    2ohai99

Post  2ohai99 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:42 pm

watch too much movie =.= why so naive......
    actually everyone gather in this forum to learn,play and enjoy
    why you want to spoil all this thing ?
    (in my 1st post u ady make me dislike you)
    Konan

Post  Konan on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:42 pm

teckyang97 wrote:
    Konan wrote:
    teckyang97 wrote:thx Smile im just helping them to revenge

Come on , with my money fren and honour , u think u can finish me off that easily ? u watch anime too much kid , dun forgot , u bestray me many time , before the incident , me n komeiji ady too kind of that uijing case ? n now u wan make so much trouble ??

I giv u last chance , if u said sry to me , i will forgive u , if u cont like that , teck im sry , i wont ban u , but i will make u famous in facebook n garena , dun worry , with my page and my facebook 10.000++ fan , will make u famous thn lady gaga ? and plz dun act like u dun care , cos i ady hv yr photo =)

And , dun said i use this kind of cheap skill , cos wan make u listen to me , i must use this cheap trick
    cheap trick?lc king talk too much ady Smile make me famous ba u bastard and u should ban me for spoiling ur forum now but i dono what is ur fucking prob dun wan ban me for?make me famous like lady gaga ba and u will never find me in facebook anymore goodbye Smile

Who wan to find u ??? sohai ? dog thn cme find u lo ^^ who cares , dumb ass ^^

Username

Post  Username on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:44 pm

teckyang97 wrote:
    If you didn't miss this forum, you wouldn't be posting here after you said your goodbyes.
    jonyaprj90111

Post  jonyaprj90111 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:49 pm

2ohai99 wrote:watch too much movie =.= why so naive......
    actually everyone gather in this forum to learn,play and enjoy
    why you want to spoil all this thing ?
    (in my 1st post u ady make me dislike you)
    lol same here XD

KingKong

Post  KingKong on Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:17 pm

go reply uchiha at youtube la!scare ah fucker!

KingKong

Post  KingKong on Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:50 pm

what a long-time post after all,well can trash this thread because this is used to trick alan
    Nitch

Post  Nitch on Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:31 am

teckyang97 wrote:
    Konan wrote:He dun understand wat i said , he said i angry with him becos his english fail == || n call me forgive him , i said that no nid to forgive , english fail only ,u said like u murder my family !! And i hate him cos his act smart attitude , self know english fail still go judge others , reputation - 59 , still duno how to admit own fault !!
    thats why i have to leave this forum with my worst english in this forum and s0s0,ur skills are better than me because u won me and good luck with ur skills,sorry alen for my eng for not understand ur meaning at all maybe next time i will come back to u and improve my eng!I will tried my best!

and I thought my english was bad, look at these two Sad

----------------

lol sorry about that, I just couldn't hold myself to write this Razz

to teckyang97, I dunno you, but farewell maybe I'll see you some time
    [S]cott123

Post  [S]cott123 on Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:27 am

NItch this is an old post and ya these guys are using malaysian-english @@

KingKong

Post  KingKong on Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:27 pm

Nitch wrote:
    teckyang97 wrote:
    Konan wrote:He dun understand wat i said , he said i angry with him becos his english fail == || n call me forgive him , i said that no nid to forgive , english fail only ,u said like u murder my family !! And i hate him cos his act smart attitude , self know english fail still go judge others , reputation - 59 , still duno how to admit own fault !!
    thats why i have to leave this forum with my worst english in this forum and s0s0,ur skills are better than me because u won me and good luck with ur skills,sorry alen for my eng for not understand ur meaning at all maybe next time i will come back to u and improve my eng!I will tried my best!

and I thought my english was bad, look at these two Sad

----------------

lol sorry about that, I just couldn't hold myself to write this Razz

to teckyang97, I dunno you, but farewell maybe I'll see you some time
    -.- forget about it....my english fail is to act to Konan so that people will think i'm innocent.
    Nitch

Post  Nitch on Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:56 pm

oh i see...

teckyang97, i think you should not care about what "konan" is saying and stay on the forum, at my point of view anything bothering you can be avoided. Just keep on playing and when you get better skills defeat konan Razz
    [S]cott123

Post  [S]cott123 on Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:57 pm

Nitch wrote:oh i see...

teckyang97, i think you should not care about what "konan" is saying and stay on the forum, at my point of view anything bothering you can be avoided. Just keep on playing and when you get better skills defeat konan Razz

SERIOUSLY IT'S AN OLD AND FORGOTTEN TOPIC JUST STOP SPAMMING AND KONAN ALREADY QUIT FOC !!!!
    Nitch

Post  Nitch on Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:04 pm

what i just have to say now is that it isnt my fault the topic got revived so you did not have to use caps lock, its quite annoying.

i wont post on this topic anymore ty

KingKong

Post  KingKong on Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:15 pm

[S]cott123 wrote:

SERIOUSLY IT'S AN OLD AND FORGOTTEN TOPIC JUST STOP SPAMMING AND KONAN ALREADY QUIT FOC !!!!
    how many times i have to told u to off cap and we didn't argue,just tell him all the story....so we continue the story till this thread death
    [S]cott123

Post  [S]cott123 on Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:45 pm

beh tahan sia you guys always spam

KingKong

Post  KingKong on Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:45 pm

[S]cott123 wrote:beh tahan sia you guys always spam
    since when we spam?we just telling story
    [S]cott123

Post  [S]cott123 on Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:32 pm

telling story by reviving old topics??? go chat box la or pm
    HATORI

Post  HATORI on Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:47 pm

yep your fight.
    Gildarts
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Gildarts on Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:33 pm

[S]cott123 wrote:

Thx =) scott for hlping me explain and justify . April Topic still remain until now . I wonder why TeckYang you like to make trouble . 'Trick' this word does not suit you . I quit foc becos I have my personal reason , not becos of you . Your innocent prove how childish you are . You only make more ppl hate you . 'Games''Foc' I quit long time ago , if I wan revenge , I will take back my Admin rank back , but I didn't . Just a games , U emo like that ?? PLease Be Mature a bit T.Y .

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:03 am