An Unofficial Forum Of FOC International.


    what game do you guys play?

    Share

    KingKong

    Posts : 428
    Join date : 2011-02-11
    Age : 30
    Location : Malaysia

    what game do you guys play?

    Post  KingKong on Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:01 pm

    If ur computer has no wc3 then wat game will u play?i will play viwawa(komeiji dun delete this topic cos i really gt read rule propely)
    avatar
    Clement

    Posts : 129
    Join date : 2011-02-12
    Age : 21
    Location : PLuTO

    Re: what game do you guys play?

    Post  Clement on Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:43 pm

    HighSTreet 5

    KingKong

    Posts : 428
    Join date : 2011-02-11
    Age : 30
    Location : Malaysia

    WOW!

    Post  KingKong on Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:49 pm

    Clement wrote:HighSTreet 5
    WOW my favourite game!!but my hand speed very slow T_T
    avatar
    komeiji
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 126
    Join date : 2011-02-11
    Age : 24
    Location : Behind You :)

    Re: what game do you guys play?

    Post  komeiji on Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:00 pm

    I will never delete the thread if the thread doesn't abuse the forum.


    _________________


    avatar
    DEAncientNaga
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 531
    Join date : 2011-02-13
    Age : 20
    Location : Heaven and Hell, both my home

    Re: what game do you guys play?

    Post  DEAncientNaga on Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:32 am

    Komeiji wrote:I will never delete the thread if the thread doesn't abuse the forum.

    You can move them if they posted in wrong section.

    avatar
    komeiji
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 126
    Join date : 2011-02-11
    Age : 24
    Location : Behind You :)

    Re: what game do you guys play?

    Post  komeiji on Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:57 am

    DEAncientNaga wrote:
    Komeiji wrote:I will never delete the thread if the thread doesn't abuse the forum.

    You can move them if they posted in wrong section.

    I know that , but what he did is spamming the forum , u can check out the thread he post in the Trash Section , so I moved them to there.


    _________________


    avatar
    DEAncientNaga
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 531
    Join date : 2011-02-13
    Age : 20
    Location : Heaven and Hell, both my home

    Re: what game do you guys play?

    Post  DEAncientNaga on Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:21 am

    He's aiming for Senior Member so he spamming posts and asking topic meaningless like:

    What games do guys play? - In Video Games Section.
    What anime and manga do you all like? - In Anime and Manga Discussion
    You guys love what music? - In music section.

    He just left Graphic section because he don't know what it means or he has no models to share and he can't ask (what models you guys like), i think...

    If he really ask, I will force him to do all the models request on his post xD

    He post something like: (Examples)
    Monster Hunter Discussion - In Video Games Section
    What you think gonna happen if Naruto killed Sasuke? - In Anime and Manga Discussion
    I like Beetle's songs, do you like them? - In music section

    Just examples, they're not 100% correct


    KingKong

    Posts : 428
    Join date : 2011-02-11
    Age : 30
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: what game do you guys play?

    Post  KingKong on Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:51 am

    DEAncientNaga wrote:He's aiming for Senior Member so he spamming posts and asking topic meaningless like:

    What games do guys play? - In Video Games Section.
    What anime and manga do you all like? - In Anime and Manga Discussion
    You guys love what music? - In music section.

    He just left Graphic section because he don't know what it means or he has no models to share and he can't ask (what models you guys like), i think...

    If he really ask, I will force him to do all the models request on his post xD

    He post something like: (Examples)
    Monster Hunter Discussion - In Video Games Section
    What you think gonna happen if Naruto killed Sasuke? - In Anime and Manga Discussion
    I like Beetle's songs, do you like them? - In music section

    Just examples, they're not 100% correct
    i 100% comfirm sasuke wont kill naruto forever and ever
    avatar
    DEAncientNaga
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 531
    Join date : 2011-02-13
    Age : 20
    Location : Heaven and Hell, both my home

    Re: what game do you guys play?

    Post  DEAncientNaga on Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:38 pm

    Ok, it just an EXAMPLE, you don't need to quote

    avatar
    guntavo100

    Posts : 39
    Join date : 2011-02-13
    Age : 22

    Re: what game do you guys play?

    Post  guntavo100 on Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:28 am

    metin2.es
    I used to play euro gunz and ijji gunz (lv 80 and lv 50 Razz) but no more I just get bored :S
    avatar
    Clement

    Posts : 129
    Join date : 2011-02-12
    Age : 21
    Location : PLuTO

    Re: what game do you guys play?

    Post  Clement on Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:25 pm

    guntavo100 wrote:metin2.es
    I used to play euro gunz and ijji gunz (lv 80 and lv 50 Razz) but no more I just get bored :S

    I play ijji to.. but due to much of hacker i quit it long time already
    avatar
    guntavo100

    Posts : 39
    Join date : 2011-02-13
    Age : 22

    Re: what game do you guys play?

    Post  guntavo100 on Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:01 pm

    Clement wrote:
    guntavo100 wrote:metin2.es
    I used to play euro gunz and ijji gunz (lv 80 and lv 50 Razz) but no more I just get bored :S

    I play ijji to.. but due to much of hacker i quit it long time already

    very very true >.< I always enter to kill like the old schoold and even with 20 hits with de bazooka he didnt die? they think ammo is free? lol
    avatar
    Clement

    Posts : 129
    Join date : 2011-02-12
    Age : 21
    Location : PLuTO

    Re: what game do you guys play?

    Post  Clement on Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:50 pm

    [/quote]very very true >.< I always enter to kill like the old schoold and even with 20 hits with de bazooka he didnt die? they think ammo is free? lol[/quote]

    Really to much of hacker..Gunz most many..Can't play at all
    avatar
    komeiji
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 126
    Join date : 2011-02-11
    Age : 24
    Location : Behind You :)

    Re: what game do you guys play?

    Post  komeiji on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:57 pm

    Hacker is much problem , but what I hate is LAGGER Mad

    Most of the Ijji gunz player are American or Mexican which lags 200 - 400 ping No


    _________________


    avatar
    DC

    Posts : 423
    Join date : 2011-02-17
    Age : 25
    Location : KL

    Re: what game do you guys play?

    Post  DC on Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:16 pm

    Orochi Z and CS cheers
    avatar
    guntavo100

    Posts : 39
    Join date : 2011-02-13
    Age : 22

    Re: what game do you guys play?

    Post  guntavo100 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:19 pm

    DC wrote:Orochi Z and CS cheers

    CS cheers
    Probably the first game I play with my friends ever...(or gunbound.. at the same time think ^^)
    avatar
    Clement

    Posts : 129
    Join date : 2011-02-12
    Age : 21
    Location : PLuTO

    Re: what game do you guys play?

    Post  Clement on Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:53 pm

    Anyone here play Highstreet 5 ?

    Username

    Posts : 208
    Join date : 2011-02-16

    Re: what game do you guys play?

    Post  Username on Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:57 pm

    Call of Duty Black Ops and Modern Warfare 2.
    Also wanting to play Final Fantasy XIII on ps3 but I don't have one Sad
    avatar
    Nubzy2142

    Posts : 140
    Join date : 2011-02-22
    Age : 25
    Location : Australia

    Re: what game do you guys play?

    Post  Nubzy2142 on Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:36 pm

    Shin Megami Tensei online
    avatar
    Konan

    Posts : 116
    Join date : 2011-02-11
    Age : 24
    Location : Penang , Malaysia

    Re: what game do you guys play?

    Post  Konan on Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:46 pm

    I will play Hon ( Heroes of the Newerth ) !! or ps3 = )

    Username

    Posts : 208
    Join date : 2011-02-16

    Re: what game do you guys play?

    Post  Username on Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:09 pm

    Crysis 2 now that it's been leaked.
    avatar
    Minato

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2011-02-25
    Age : 24
    Location : Penang, Malaysia

    Re: what game do you guys play?

    Post  Minato on Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:05 pm

    I'm gonna list most of the games I've played and liked,

    Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare , Call Of Duty: World At War , Call Of Duty :Modern Warfare 2 , Call Of Duty : Black Ops , Crysis , Crysis : Warhead , C&C 3 : Tiberium Wars , C&C 4 : Tiberium Twilight , C&C : Red Alert 2 , C&C : Red Alert 3 , Counter Strike , Naruto Shippuden : Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 , Tekken 6 , Final Fantasy 8/9/13 Super Dancer Online Extreme , GunZ , Sudden Attack SEA.

    Last But Not Least..... PLANTS VS ZOMBIES XD

    P.S
    BTW guys i'm not showing off the games i've played before, i just like sharing.
    avatar
    DC

    Posts : 423
    Join date : 2011-02-17
    Age : 25
    Location : KL

    Re: what game do you guys play?

    Post  DC on Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:15 pm

    Current Game.. S4 League...
    avatar
    Minato

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2011-02-25
    Age : 24
    Location : Penang, Malaysia

    Re: what game do you guys play?

    Post  Minato on Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:18 pm

    DC wrote:Current Game.. S4 League...

    S4 League is quite nice. I see quite a lot of people playing it at the internet cafe. lol!
    avatar
    DC

    Posts : 423
    Join date : 2011-02-17
    Age : 25
    Location : KL

    Re: what game do you guys play?

    Post  DC on Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:23 pm

    Minato wrote:
    DC wrote:Current Game.. S4 League...

    S4 League is quite nice. I see quite a lot of people playing it at the internet cafe. lol!

    Ya, really nice... Even with my wooden PC... alien

    Sponsored content

    Re: what game do you guys play?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:25 am