Fight Of Characters Forum International

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Unofficial Forum Of FOC International.

+12
Konan
Slintail
Nubzy2142
G.Loire
komeiji
voidseeker
DC
DEAncientNaga
Arkane
guntavo100
Clement
teckyang97
16 posters

The strongest hero?

Arkane
    Arkane

The strongest hero? - Page 3 Empty Re: The strongest hero?

Post  Arkane Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:25 pm

I can farm with Alucard in 17 min (30+ summons with at least 1500 agility)

Clare farming is equal to Alucard summons, but she has a early game worst (cause she is slow, and have only 1 in-line damage skill)
    Slant

Post  Slant Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:13 am

teckyang97 wrote:claire is the fastest farmer in foc not alucard see the cooldown

Read what I said, I said end game fastest farm not early and no byakuya is fastest farm see cooldown LOL.

PS is english your native language? Cause you seem to have trouble getting the meaning behind my words.
    Shana
    Shana

Post  Shana Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:27 am

About new hero Edward, let me explain about his character item. His item has 30% chance that let the C skill no cool down and you may use 1 more time. (Does not stack the chance if you buy more that item.)
    Nubzy2142
    Nubzy2142

Post  Nubzy2142 Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:00 am

i prefer kimimaro for farming
    teckyang97

Post  teckyang97 Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:50 am

Nubzy2142 wrote:i prefer kimimaro for farming
    kimimaro became more easier to ks so u shouldnt pick kimimaro and ahhh!!!old version aokiji ulti can instant kill all dragon but now no more T_T
    [S]cott123
    [S]cott123

Post  [S]cott123 Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:59 am

I prefer neji for farming his 1st skill to farm creep and 4th skill to farm inferno/dragon top.ulti everyone can ks when farm at top dragon and farm at bottom boo will come and kacau
    teckyang97

Post  teckyang97 Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:06 am

I'm so noob at foc...... wrote:I prefer neji for farming his 1st skill to farm creep and 4th skill to farm inferno/dragon top.ulti everyone can ks when farm at top dragon and farm at bottom boo will come and kacau
    thats what i hate neji alot
    [S]cott123
    [S]cott123

Post  [S]cott123 Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:10 am

teckyang97 wrote:
    I'm so noob at foc...... wrote:I prefer neji for farming his 1st skill to farm creep and 4th skill to farm inferno/dragon top.ulti everyone can ks when farm at top dragon and farm at bottom boo will come and kacau
    thats what i hate neji alot
    Ya i also hate abit but when battle i buy invi and use the duplicate item and when the duplicates make him busy I'll use 3rd skill.
    Slant

Post  Slant Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:50 pm

I actually forgot about Claires 15% cleave :O and on second note Byakuya is probably one of the best heroes. He isn't as strong as Alucard late but he is probably the best overall early- mid and first part of lategame. He has 0 sec cd blink so he can easily escape and no feed and he can blink in when someone is low and ks for easy kills early on, his main goal is to get to lvl 5/6 by ksing then he becomes great hero killer. In fact he has the faster farm early on, can kill dragons at lvl 20! and can kill golems 2x often before duel. In fact if you use your Q then follow up with R and then use illusion you can kill alot more golems than without illusion. If Byakuya duels first, he will almost alway win, just Q > E > W or just E and invisi. After duel he can kill a boss then head directly to kill dragons. Any pro Byakuya can farm dragons 6-8 minutes into game and that difference in level, and gold can let him dominate mid hard and even into late game as his farm is low cd and his W deals 1800 +5x agi if used for full 10 second duration and has a 2x agi dmg spell from lvl 6 E +. I probably like Byakuya more than Alucard but I find I almost always win when I play him especially when facing melee heroes with no blink spells so its not a challenge at all. His weaknesses is he has no instant AoE dmg so it's hard to ks while his R is easier to ks from and can be shut down if he doesn't get a few kills and get to lvl 5+ fast.
    teckyang97

Post  teckyang97 Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:00 pm

Slant wrote:I actually forgot about Claires 15% cleave :O and on second note Byakuya is probably one of the best heroes. He isn't as strong as Alucard late but he is probably the best overall early- mid and first part of lategame. He has 0 sec cd blink so he can easily escape and no feed and he can blink in when someone is low and ks for easy kills early on, his main goal is to get to lvl 5/6 by ksing then he becomes great hero killer. In fact he has the faster farm early on, can kill dragons at lvl 20! and can kill golems 2x often before duel. In fact if you use your Q then follow up with R and then use illusion you can kill alot more golems than without illusion. If Byakuya duels first, he will almost alway win, just Q > E > W or just E and invisi. After duel he can kill a boss then head directly to kill dragons. Any pro Byakuya can farm dragons 6-8 minutes into game and that difference in level, and gold can let him dominate mid hard and even into late game as his farm is low cd and his W deals 1800 +5x agi if used for full 10 second duration and has a 2x agi dmg spell from lvl 6 E +. I probably like Byakuya more than Alucard but I find I almost always win when I play him especially when facing melee heroes with no blink spells so its not a challenge at all. His weaknesses is he has no instant AoE dmg so it's hard to ks while his R is easier to ks from and can be shut down if he doesn't get a few kills and get to lvl 5+ fast.
    i can do it on 4 min game lvl 20 but not farm dragon!
    CaioMartins0
    CaioMartins0

Post  CaioMartins0 Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:54 am

I prefer this characters:

Early Game:

1°: Rob Lucci (CP9)
    2°: Ace
    3°: Saber
    4°: Lancer
    5º: Enel

Late Game:

1°: Ichigo
    2º: Alucard
    3º: Clare
    4°: Kenpachi
    5°: Hitsugaya

DC
    DC

Post  DC Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:56 pm

One of the most crowded topic... 5 Pages FTW... Razz
    Nubzy2142
    Nubzy2142

Post  Nubzy2142 Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:15 pm

praise anyone who picked kimimaro

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:17 am