An Unofficial Forum Of FOC International.


    FAQ - How to download and install "Unifont" ?

    Share
    avatar
    DEAncientNaga
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 531
    Join date : 2011-02-13
    Age : 21
    Location : Heaven and Hell, both my home

    FAQ - How to download and install "Unifont" ?

    Post  DEAncientNaga on Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:41 am

    WARNING: PLEASE BACK-UP YOUR MAPS BEFORE INSTALL THIS, WE WON'T PAY FOR THE RESPONSIBILITY OF LOSING MAPS .

    Download page:

    http://www.tenshination.net/t112-faq-how-to-see-foreign-language-ex-chinese-korean-in-warcraft-iii

    I opened this page because:

    -Who don't know how to install can view it here.


    If the instructions on that link isn't explained clearly, below is the instructions that guide you how to install "Unifont"

    1. After you download it, open [warcraft_unifont_upgrade.exe] in where you download.


    2. Choose/Browse your Warcraft III TFT folder destination and click Install.


    3. Wait the installation done automatically. (This is picture which is done installed)
    If you stuck in step 3, click here to refer solution


    4. Now, back to the download folder and open [lmpqapi.rar]


    5. Extract/Copy [Impqapi.dll] from [Impqapi.rar]


    6. Into [unifonts] folder inside your Warcraft III folder.


    7. Click Yes.



    Last edited by DEAncientNaga on Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:36 am; edited 3 times in total

    avatar
    Shana

    Posts : 248
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Age : 22
    Location : Seretei

    Re: FAQ - How to download and install "Unifont" ?

    Post  Shana on Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:22 pm

    Thx for explain it wisely.
    avatar
    CaioMartins0

    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2011-03-06
    Age : 20
    Location : Manaus, Amazonas, Brazil

    Thanks :D

    Post  CaioMartins0 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:04 am

    now have more fun to play Very Happy
    avatar
    .|leaver

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Age : 23
    Location : Penang < Malaysia

    Re: FAQ - How to download and install "Unifont" ?

    Post  .|leaver on Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:49 pm

    Sleep after install "unifont" in my warcraft file ...

    I cant create any game in warcraft ...

    Tiong326

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2011-05-06

    Re: FAQ - How to download and install "Unifont" ?

    Post  Tiong326 on Mon May 09, 2011 4:02 pm

    Hey where you download unifont.I just want Unifont.ttf for my font
    avatar
    DEAncientNaga
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 531
    Join date : 2011-02-13
    Age : 21
    Location : Heaven and Hell, both my home

    Re: FAQ - How to download and install "Unifont" ?

    Post  DEAncientNaga on Mon May 09, 2011 8:58 pm

    .|leaver wrote: Sleep after install "unifont" in my warcraft file ...

    I cant create any game in warcraft ...
    1. I met this problem because I used an unofficial version of Wc3 TFT

    2. Your computer doesn't suit with the program.

    Tiong326 wrote:Hey where you download unifont.I just want Unifont.ttf for my font
    Downloads page:
    http://www.tenshination.net/t112-faq-how-to-see-foreign-language-ex-chinese-korean-in-warcraft-iii

    See this topic for installation instructions.


    KingKong

    Posts : 428
    Join date : 2011-02-11
    Age : 30
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: FAQ - How to download and install "Unifont" ?

    Post  KingKong on Tue May 10, 2011 12:28 am

    DEAncientNaga wrote:
    .|leaver wrote: Sleep after install "unifont" in my warcraft file ...

    I cant create any game in warcraft ...
    1. I met this problem because I used an unofficial version of Wc3 TFT

    2. Your computer doesn't suit with the program.

    Tiong326 wrote:Hey where you download unifont.I just want Unifont.ttf for my font
    Downloads page:
    http://www.tenshination.net/t112-faq-how-to-see-foreign-language-ex-chinese-korean-in-warcraft-iii

    See this topic for installation instructions.
    cant install,click on the link pls

    Tiong326

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2011-05-06

    Re: FAQ - How to download and install "Unifont" ?

    Post  Tiong326 on Tue May 10, 2011 3:35 pm

    Lol i install manual.i using ariel unicode ms.And just need mpq editor and ariel unicode ms.
    avatar
    DEAncientNaga
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 531
    Join date : 2011-02-13
    Age : 21
    Location : Heaven and Hell, both my home

    Re: FAQ - How to download and install "Unifont" ?

    Post  DEAncientNaga on Tue May 10, 2011 4:57 pm

    teckyang97 wrote:cant install,click on the link pls
    Link changed to: mediafire.com ?eh7c2x6m67skslp

    I uploaded it myself Smile

    Tiong326 wrote:Lol i install manual.i using ariel unicode ms.And just need mpq editor and ariel unicode ms.
    I changed the link, try to download it again.


    KingKong

    Posts : 428
    Join date : 2011-02-11
    Age : 30
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: FAQ - How to download and install "Unifont" ?

    Post  KingKong on Tue May 10, 2011 8:02 pm

    DEAncientNaga wrote:
    teckyang97 wrote:cant install,click on the link pls
    Link changed to: mediafire.com ?eh7c2x6m67skslp

    I uploaded it myself Smile

    Tiong326 wrote:Lol i install manual.i using ariel unicode ms.And just need mpq editor and ariel unicode ms.
    I changed the link, try to download it again.
    thank you very much my bro

    SinX2127

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2011-05-21

    Re: FAQ - How to download and install "Unifont" ?

    Post  SinX2127 on Sat May 21, 2011 2:47 pm

    DEAncientNaga

    when i was at step 3 how long will it take to be finsh.

    i tried one time and i took 2hours but its still not yet done so

    how long does it really takes Surprised Smile Very Happy Very Happy
    avatar
    [S]cott123

    Posts : 689
    Join date : 2011-03-05
    Age : 19
    Location : Penang,Malaysia

    Re: FAQ - How to download and install "Unifont" ?

    Post  [S]cott123 on Sat May 21, 2011 5:21 pm

    just wait and it depends on your comp i think
    avatar
    DEAncientNaga
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 531
    Join date : 2011-02-13
    Age : 21
    Location : Heaven and Hell, both my home

    Re: FAQ - How to download and install "Unifont" ?

    Post  DEAncientNaga on Sun May 22, 2011 1:57 am

    SinX2127 wrote:DEAncientNaga

    when i was at step 3 how long will it take to be finsh.

    i tried one time and i took 2hours but its still not yet done so

    how long does it really takes Surprised Smile Very Happy Very Happy
    If you stuck in step 3 and still stuck after 10 mins, that means your Warcraft III TFT is not licensed.

    Another problem will be some files crashed inside your War3

    Try to buy another one or ask from Cyber Cafes or your friends.

    I tested before with non-licensed version of Warcraft III TFT, it works, below Wc3 1.24b, 1.24e doesn't work.

    You may try 1.25 patches, not tested yet =)


    SinX2127

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2011-05-21

    Re: FAQ - How to download and install "Unifont" ?

    Post  SinX2127 on Sun May 22, 2011 1:38 pm

    okay i download my warcraft again. and try the unifont and it work but when i tried
    FOCS the word were korean

    What should i do???

    Sorry for my bad english
    i am Japanese

    KingKong

    Posts : 428
    Join date : 2011-02-11
    Age : 30
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: FAQ - How to download and install "Unifont" ?

    Post  KingKong on Sun May 22, 2011 2:47 pm

    SinX2127 wrote:okay i download my warcraft again. and try the unifont and it work but when i tried
    FOCS the word were korean

    What should i do???

    Sorry for my bad english
    i am Japanese
    制服がダウンロードされている場合、韓国語が表示され、より良いグラフィックをしなければならないとゲームは遅れがないことになります。

    SinX2127

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2011-05-21

    Re: FAQ - How to download and install "Unifont" ?

    Post  SinX2127 on Sun May 22, 2011 3:36 pm

    ありがとう

    KingKong

    Posts : 428
    Join date : 2011-02-11
    Age : 30
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: FAQ - How to download and install "Unifont" ?

    Post  KingKong on Sun May 22, 2011 3:47 pm

    SinX2127 wrote:ありがとう
    ようこそ
    avatar
    DEAncientNaga
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 531
    Join date : 2011-02-13
    Age : 21
    Location : Heaven and Hell, both my home

    Re: FAQ - How to download and install "Unifont" ?

    Post  DEAncientNaga on Sun May 22, 2011 5:58 pm

    SinX2127 wrote:okay i download my warcraft again. and try the unifont and it work but when i tried
    FOCS the word were korean

    What should i do???

    Sorry for my bad english
    i am Japanese
    English: FOCS is made by koreans, they using Korea language
    Japan (Google trans): FOCSは、韓国で作成され、彼らは韓国の言語を使用して


    KingKong

    Posts : 428
    Join date : 2011-02-11
    Age : 30
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: FAQ - How to download and install "Unifont" ?

    Post  KingKong on Sun May 22, 2011 6:52 pm

    DEAncientNaga wrote:
    SinX2127 wrote:okay i download my warcraft again. and try the unifont and it work but when i tried
    FOCS the word were korean

    What should i do???

    Sorry for my bad english
    i am Japanese
    English: FOCS is made by koreans, they using Korea language
    Japan (Google trans): FOCSは、韓国で作成され、彼らは韓国の言語を使用して
    i think this forum should make any language they wanna see like sign in or other stuff so that is easier

    Ryuuku

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2012-01-25

    Re: FAQ - How to download and install "Unifont" ?

    Post  Ryuuku on Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:59 pm

    I know that this might be an unlikely question but how do i uninstall unifont?
    avatar
    jonyaprj90111

    Posts : 164
    Join date : 2011-03-18
    Age : 19
    Location : Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

    Re: FAQ - How to download and install "Unifont" ?

    Post  jonyaprj90111 on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:42 pm

    Ryuuku wrote:I know that this might be an unlikely question but how do i uninstall unifont?
    delete it from ur war3 folder

    Ryuuku

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2012-01-25

    Re: FAQ - How to download and install "Unifont" ?

    Post  Ryuuku on Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:48 pm

    i did,it ddnt work Sad
    avatar
    jonyaprj90111

    Posts : 164
    Join date : 2011-03-18
    Age : 19
    Location : Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

    Re: FAQ - How to download and install "Unifont" ?

    Post  jonyaprj90111 on Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:41 am

    Ryuuku wrote:i did,it ddnt work Sad
    you could always change the version of your war3 with WVS

    Sponsored content

    Re: FAQ - How to download and install "Unifont" ?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:05 pm